• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after threesome with Emma Watson and Emma Stone  :teehee:

So you're either immortal, or dying unhappy? :lol:

...Never said it was consensual...   :evilgrin:

Edited by JBags

All I want is a self sustaining job that isn't very physically taxing and a significant other that's willing to spend the rest of her life with me. Places I must travel to before I die would be Australia(even with all the NOPES there), Taiwan, and Japan. That's about it!

As the quote in my sig says "Every man dies, but not every man truly lives." i want to live a full life, accomplish everything i can.

So i do my best to live life to the fullest and spend all the time i can with those i love cause i know my Savior* might call me home tomorrow, and quite honestly i think im about as ready as i can be. If i died the second i posted this, i would die happy.

* Lets stay on topic and not debate religion, I'm not in that good a mood. That is what i believe, i respect your beliefs please respect mine.

All I want is a self sustaining job that isn't very physically taxing and a significant other that's willing to spend the rest of her life with me. Places I must travel to before I die would be Australia(even with all the NOPES there), Taiwan, and Japan. That's about it!

NOPES?

For me its once I have completed my ridiculous life goals haha

My answer is not suitable for the forum (NSFF) and NSFW also. It is related with specific sexual fantasies (with women of course) and that's all. Perhaps if you are a real japan fan you can understand. You know they are fukin freaks/perverts jajajajajjajaa but they have fun all the time! I also wanna travel and do a lot more things before I die. If God let me live then I will try my best.

Anyway I think I and nobody will do it.

For example, if I tell you "tell me one wish that I will make it real, whatever you want but after it becomes real, you will die in 24hs (not painfully)". I don't think I'll accept and talking for real probably most of the people won't accept. I prefer to live, enjoy time with friends and see if I can achieve that things that "I would die for"..

Edited by Fragsman

This resonated with me, I want to travel and see more of the world.

Also, however childish it is, I've always had a life goal to drive, pilot, command, or ride every vehicle type in existence (and have a license to do so if possible)

Have car and motorcylce so far, still have boat, plane, tank, hovercraft, bus, truck etc. to go.

Then once all is said and done I'd want a humble home (unless I live a traveler's life) with a nice family

For me dying happy isn't as important as dying ready.  That has a lot of different aspects; spiritual condition, having made my peace with loved ones, friends and even enemies or those who have wronged me.  Having had a positive impact on at least one other person who I've been lucky enough to cross a path with.  When you get to my age you always look back and think about the unrealized dreams and aspirations in life, and come to the conclusion that there isn't a single mortal person who ever gets everything they have dreamed of (not in this physical life).  There is always a trade-off, always.  And each of those trade-offs is impacted by the hundreds, thousands or millions of choices you make when you come to each crossroad in the history of your life.

My dream way to go out is... PS Read no further those who don't want to find out what happens to Shepard in one of the ME3 endings

To go out like Shepard in the Synthesis ending in ME3 for the good of mankind