The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

bp9801

Game Informer has spilled the beans on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the not-so-secret next entry in the series.

This standalone sequel takes the fascinating stories and characters, non-linear plotlines, and difficult decisions that the franchise is known for and puts them all in an open world 30 times larger than the previous game

as long as they finaly have some decent facial animation im game i guess, the witcher 2 was horrible animation wise, to clucnky and stiff.

Edited by WarWeeny

This game was beautiful. Excellent graphics, excellent gameplay., etc. The only bad was it was too short and u can't go anywhere .. the places to go are very restricted.

btw what's wrong with faces? i think they were really GOOD and also who cares much abt that? The important is the gamplay

This game was beautiful. Excellent graphics, excellent gameplay., etc. The only bad was it was too short and u can't go anywhere .. the places to go are very restricted.

btw what's wrong with faces? i think they were really GOOD and also who cares much abt that? The important is the gamplay

the animations were terrible, it looked nice gra[hics wise but the animations were very mannequin like, primitive to say the least, all western rpg's suffer from this

compare witcher 2 facial animations vs final fantasy for example even the ps2 games had better animations (ff12) and 13 upped even that,

i dont get why western rpg's have that terrible animations on faces, if japanese can do it for 7 years why cant western developers do it now? :/

yeey double post >.>

and you're right warw, the facial animations are eh for the most part, but while deeply involved in game-play i didn't think about it...and i've recently started it all over again, so i'll be retrained when the new one comes along ! oh and btw from the little bit i saw in the trailer it seems to have the same sort of look and animations as the assassin of kings does...i like that we'll be able to roam around and change how we approach the challenges on our own, that sounds very cool to me...

yeey double post >.>

and you're right warw, the facial animations are eh for the most part, but while deeply involved in game-play i didn't think about it...and i've recently started it all over again, so i'll be retrained when the new one comes along ! oh and btw from the little bit i saw in the trailer it seems to have the same sort of look and animations as the assassin of kings does...i like that we'll be able to roam around and change how we approach the challenges on our own, that sounds very cool to me...

should i be ashamed of myself because i quited the witcher 2 because the part of the story i got was so boring? (and i was stuck at that too >:C)

it was the part when a witch was terrorising the soldier and i needed to get info from the hookers to banish her >.<

for some reason the witcher is just trying to hard for being to serious, i hope they go a bit looser on the next installment.

yeey double post >.>

should i be ashamed of myself because i quited the witcher 2 because the part of the story i got was so boring? (and i was stuck at that too >:C)

it was the part when a witch was terrorising the soldier and i needed to get info from the hookers to banish her >.

for some reason the witcher is just trying to hard for being to serious, i hope they go a bit looser on the next installment.

looser like full on sex scenes hehehe, my fav is getting geralt laid ...

• Like 1