Computer always crashes while gaming

PC still stable as a toilet at 4.6ghz @1.24v max temps top at 68c (shockingly similar to my i7 OC). Still have some headroom I suppose, seeing that temps are well within means but Im not going to mess with it after all the fiasco I had with this PC. Still stable and a non-issue since last post. Would love to of known what was causing it for future reference but Ill take a stable PC ANYDAY!

Thanks Wevs for the shutout to mom and thanks to everyone else that cared about my issue and the results.

Oh and War- I never thought you were crazy. I fixed alot of issues in the past with just a simple Re-instal of windows+ reset of the CMOS. That's usually my go to if all else fails. usually fixes the issue 90% of time at that point, granted its not a hardware issue.

Edited by DnaAngel

You probably have a voltage problem somewhere, causing data corruption and leading to errors. Consider lowering your overclock a bit to prevent this from happening.

You would think so, problem was it was crashing before any OC was done to system ( Brand new build). I overclocked, raised voltages ect and it still did it. It was crashing just as much OC'd as it was factory defaults in bios with no OC or anything. It was the damnedest thing I ever saw in my 15+ years of PC building. If it would of BSOD I would of had a clue, but no. It just wanted to just black out screen and reboot on its own.

Even the Q code LEDs on my Mobo was not throwing error codes 

Edited by DnaAngel

FOUND THE PROBLEM!!

was gonna go ahead and let this thread die off, but I finally found the problem. It was my Video Card and/or Driver. I had it locked in at 1150 on the core and 3163 on the memory which has been stable for days with hours and hours of gaming.

I got my OC hair up my butt again and decided to fine tune the card and see what the max was OC wise. First settings I tried worked fine until about 10 mins of gaming and BAM, back to that same problem I had initially that made me post the OP. Kept backing it down all the way to my original stable OC. Even at my previously stable OC it wouldn't hold for 5 mins. I then reverted it back to stock setting and still same problem. 

Then I uninstalled all nVidia drivers including several restarts then uninstalled it form device manager just to make sure, then ran a deep registry scan/clean. Also uninstalled EVGA Precision X and all settings. Then did a fresh Install of the nVidia Driver (Same version as previously 310.90) making sure to select "Clean Install" as well as re installing Precision X. After 45 mins of stressing then 2 hours of gaming what do you know,. Its stable again at my old OC. This would also explain why that fresh install worked. 

Ive read that the 310.xx drivers from nVidia were known to have stability issues esp under OC so im suspecting the drivers to be the root cause. Still wish this card was more OC happy tho, Alot of people are getting much higher  stable overclocks with same exact card and drivers. That was my main get-up for getting this Asus DirectCU II over the EVGA FTW Signature 2 card or MSi Power Edition. It happens tho. Its like the ole GT 430 card in my very old Core 2 Duo gaming rig collecting dust atm. I bought 2 GT 430s, both same model and manufacturer (PNY) first one Oc'd badly, second one I could max the sliders out (910 mhz Core, forget memory number) and it barely broke a sweat.

Luckily this isn't my Main rig, I'm setting up a real "Computer Room" that has not only my PC but 2 others so when my Friends/Family come over and want to game there are other PC setups in here for them to use simultaneously.

Edited by DnaAngel