• Motherboard
    • RAM
    • Hard Drive (SSD and Mechanical)
    • Optical Drive (DVD, Blu Ray ...)
    • Video Card
    • Sound Card
    • Case
    • Cooling
    • Accessories (Fans, lights and other stuff)
    • Peripherals (Keyboard, Mouse, etc)
    • Other

no one upped their soundcard..like it should be! D:

pretty much upped my keyboard and mouse for guildwars 2...in the end i dont play gw  as much as i want to :C

Edited by WarWeeny

no one upped their soundcard..like it should be! D:

pretty much upped my keyboard and mouse for guildwars 2...in the end i dont play gw as much as i want to :C

Audio engine D1 but I chose periferal as it is external and connects via USB to my lappy

Well since the 650w PSU in my daily driver finally died after 6 years of running the system at 100% load 24/7 I had to break down and pick up a new PSU. Picked up a Corsair GS 800 at Best Buy since I had an abundance of gift cards and rewards certificates.   

CPU/Mobo/Ram together was my last purchase, not too long before that I upgraded my cooling loop.

**edit** Oh, and my GF got me a killer keyboard for Christmas :)

Edited by Puck

Well since the 650w PSU in my daily driver finally died after 6 years of running the system at 100% load 24/7 I had to break down and pick up a new PSU. Picked up a Corsair GS 800 at Best Buy since I had an abundance of gift cards and rewards certificates.   

You didn't see this? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?SID=0axsQGkPEeK5Fv70KdAAXgQue1_cM1Q3_McL_0_0&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&Item=N82E16817371031&Tpk=N82E16817371031

Won a CM Storm QuickFire Rapid. Got a GTX 580 to replace my 5770s over the summer. Then finally had to get a new SSD to replace my dead one and a new Logitech G500 to replace the broken one.