HUZZAH!

IVIYTH0S

I used to be able to multiquote, but not anymore (this happened recently). Also, when I scroll down fast, I get the white and grey checkered transparency thing like on Photoshop, and this only happens on OCC. i7 quad, ddr3, 650M, so its not hardware. That's a recent issue as well.

Aww, Phil edited his post ...but I still can't edit mine.  I feel left out. :cry:

No, it didn't work.

I found a workaround for editing, try using the middle (scroll wheel) click on the edit button and it will open a new tab with the full editor for you to use.

By the way I'm posting from my laptop and all that I said was fixed....isn't working for me on here. I'm going to see if both my computers are running the same version of waterfox.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I used to be able to multiquote, but not anymore (this happened recently). Also, when I scroll down fast, I get the white and grey checkered transparency thing like on Photoshop, and this only happens on OCC. i7 quad, ddr3, 650M, so its not hardware. That's a recent issue as well.

Don't know about your second issue, but for multiquoting, the new system just requires you to hit "Quote" and it adds them all to the quick reply box at the bottom.

Don't know about your second issue, but for multiquoting, the new system just requires you to hit "Quote" and it adds them all to the quick reply box at the bottom.

Ah, gotcha, thanks Andrew.

Oh also wanted to mention, why is there no way (even on my working desktop) to add quotes *successfully* to already made posts. For instance if I wanted to add a post that snuck in before mine to an edit as a quote...it just pastes a plaintext blob with no reference to the original poster nor quote tags..