WTS/T Asortment of Steam Game Keys (All Gone)

ir_cow

All gone, Thank you! I ended up making a little more than $100 parting them all out so it worked out.

Sold:

Aliens Vs Preditor  Pending

S.T.A.L.K.E.R : Shadow of Chernobly Pending

Spec Ops : The line  Pending

Batman Asylum GOTY Pending
Batman Arkham City Pending
Homefront  Pending

Red Factions Gurerillas  Pending

Dead Space 1  Pending

Elder Scrolls Oblivion  Pending

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marines (2)

Red Faction: Armageddon

Dead Island GOTY

F.E.A.R 1 , 2 & 3 (Counts as one) Pending

Dead Space 2

The Darkness 2

Fallout 3: GOTY Edition

Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
Crysis 1 : Warhead

Portal 2

Rage

Trine 2

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga

Bioshock 1
Bioshock 2
RedFaction: Armageddon (1 left Keys)

Red Faction: Armageddon  - Path of war DLC

Darksiders

Metro 2033  (1 Key left)

Edited by hornybluecow

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$25. Tha's a good question, does steam care if your in Australia?

edit; I should say I want to wait a day and see if no one takes the lot. tha'ts if those keys would work for you and you still want them.

Edited by hornybluecow

THQ gave away thousands of Metro 2033 keys, so I highly doubt you're going to ever be able to sell them or even trade them. Hell, they're even banned from steamgifts.com because so many were given out. Honestly, just give them away if someone somehow doesn't already have it.

THQ gave away thousands of Metro 2033 keys, so I highly doubt you're going to ever be able to sell them or even trade them. Hell, they're even banned from steamgifts.com because so many were given out. Honestly, just give them away if someone somehow doesn't already have it.

I wish I knew that, I know it's almost always on sale (I bought mine for like $5 or $2.50 or something like that from steam directly lol)

I wish I knew that, I know it's almost always on sale (I bought mine for like $5 or $2.50 or something like that from steam directly lol)

Yeah, they were giving them away like candy on the Facebook page throughout December and then I think even NVIDIA gave some away as well.

Here I'm gonna PM you with a Metro key. it's true that anyone would buy one, so why even try to sell 2 lol. for the record I bought like 5 so far before THQ started giving things away. It was cheap but not free :(

Edit: oh wait, you have one. anyone want a free metro key?

Edited by hornybluecow

yo hbc, how much for stalker soc ?

$5 if no one buys the lot by tomorrow.  I think i'm gonna just list everything parted out as $5 to make it simple. whatever is left at the very end i'll super discount it and see if it goes.