Post your doodles

Onion

I know that some people on here like to doodle/draw (*cough* MyInnerFred *cough*), so I thought I'd steal the XDA-Developers thread in the Galaxy Note 10.1 section. Basically, just post your doodles/drawings/art/whatever.

This is from earlier today, not done, but my hand's tired, I'll finish tomorrow.

1QqMV.jpg

Here's just random crap, lots of experimenting.

1QqU5.jpg1QqVK.jpg

All in all, I love my new tablet! :D

Edited by Onion

Thanks Owin.

Lol, IVIyth0s. Thank you too haha.

By the way, feel free to be critical, I'm not gonna get all butthurt. I know I'm not very good, but pointers are always useful lol.

I wish I could draw more than stick figures. Looks real nice, Onion.

I read a really interesting thing in my English class about fixed and growth mindsets. In this text, there was an excerpt about natural talent, and the author used artists and drawing as an example. Some people are naturally good at it, and others need to work at it, but in the end, after putting in the work, are able to get to the same level. Moral of the story: if you want to draw more than stick figures, you can. Drawing and sketching is all about being able to observe things and their relative distances. Once you get that down (through practice on your own or through classes) you can draw anything.

As far as the doodles go, I drew a portrait of myself and my fiancee today, however both of the portraits were embarrassing faces, so I won't post them. :lol: More to come tomorrow, unless I don't have time to draw.

ahh about my doodles and drawings they were loss when my 320gb WD drive died. I do however have a old hand drawing that was on a flash drive, I'll upload the image when I get a hold of it.

Nice job on the drawings by the way not bad at all! 

As far as the doodles go, I drew a portrait of myself and my fiancee today

Woah arent you like 18 or something :-/

But good doodles though

haha I find it funny your the one to ask midnight. 

OCC shall slowly find out. :D

As far as the doodles go, I drew a portrait of myself and my fiancee today

Woah arent you like 18 or something :-/

But good doodles though

haha I find it funny your the one to ask midnight. 

OCC shall slowly find out. :D

Y'all both must have missed the boat. He told us months ago.

Nice doodles onion, sadly mine are all on paper and my scanner sucks. Might find some i have scanned but we will see.

Keep going you can only get better.