Is my FPS seem low?

VicVic

Hi there.... I just built a new desktop for gaming.  Yesterday I ran Heaven Benchmark v3.0 and worried if the performance seemed low.

Please give me some advice. Thx.

post-82293-0-28565500-1358733359_thumb.png

It's kind of difficult to read your settings, but to give you a idea for comparison my 670's @ 1920X1080 4XAA score 4096, average : 127.6 FPS, MAX : 251.9 FPS, 

Try Extreme Tessellation 8XAA & 16XAF and post a screenshot to see what they will do.  

I use the Pro Edition,.. Heaven DX11 Benchmark Ver. 3.0 (2012-03-07) has drop down box's for all settings, tessellation adjustment is three modes

moderate, normal, extreme modes.

I'm not familiar with the basic edition or if it has command line automation,.. try  [email protected]

Edited by Braegnok

You changed your tessellation setting to "Extreme".  In your first benchmark it was disabled.

You also increased Anisotropy from 4x to 16x.

In 3D Mark 11, I only came out with P18433..... which is pretty low compare with others

Are you running the latest nvidia drivers for your GPU?  Are you sure that SLi is enabled in the nVidia control panel?

I have fix the problem lol

It was very stupid of me that pluged the DVI at the wrong place.  After I pluged it at where it supposed to be, I came up with like P22400.  Once I upgraded my cpu to 3970x @ 4.6 GHz and oc memory at 2400MHz.... Im few points away from P24000.

Sorry for my stupitness lol