Just recently there was a new shopping square area built in the Villages called Brownwood I took these shots yesterday we went to see The Hobbit

Well cant post a slideshow from Flickr for some reason so here is a SLIDE SHOW link

and here are a few pics of the market area and Barnstorm Theater

8278231648_f401678381_c.jpg

8278240138_0d2d0b2c0c_c.jpg

8278282800_2d671f6990_c.jpg

8278306096_5054c68db3_c.jpg

8278321240_6e9d1a7c43_c.jpg

8277240271_593b6f230e_c.jpg

8278317536_00a59a2896_c.jpg

8277223161_72aee01bd0_c.jpg

Some of the outside shots got washed out as the sun came out because i forgot to reduce the ISO so some shots look washed out

Man I love this camera...

ya know waht renigade, those were some some fine pics you took there and all that good lookin fresh produce makes me hungry for a salad,...good work sir !

• Like 1

NICE!

I might have to get one of those after all.

Done any super macro shots yet?

I was told to put the camera in Manual and learn to shoot first. But yeah as soon as i get a bit more familiar with why shots are not coming out the way I initially intend them I will start experimenting a bit more.

Like my current problem is to much flash inside even at 1/32 it seems to wash pics out a bit more then I would like. and I notice to much glare or flash back off shiny objects, So I'm looking at getting an External flash and defusing it a bit.

Very Nice!

Everything is looking pretty good. I really dig the DOF shot with the flowers in the foreground and the water tower in the back.

I picked up the Nikon D5100 about 6 months ago. I have gotten into photography quite a bit since then.

I mostly only use Manual Mode cuz I do a ton of night shots.

This is my gallery of good shots.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/psywar/

Only movie i'm buying for that redneck theater would be The Hobbit, so for that Barnstorm Theater picture I'm calling it out, FAKE! :tongue:

Nice pictures by the way.   I have absolutely no clue how to improve photo quality.