1155 Build

ir_cow

I just liked how you went about building it. When I built this computer last year I did not build it in an efficient way. I liked how you put your fans in before the MB. When I built this one it took so much longer because I put the MB in and then tried to put the triple rad up top. I also liked how you were wiring it and keeping it neat as you went. I tried to do that after I wired it and it took forever. The reason why I thought there was a full version to watch is that at times it looked liked you were trying to explain what you were doing. Maybe you could slow down the video at those times and then speed it up for the actual work.

Yeah I did waste time trying to explain stuff , the guy didnt really care for that part so I just left it speed up . I may make another with a. Good voice over the whole thing so your not bored watching this for 5 min .

The problem was newegg took a week and a half for 3 day ups . I ordered it Tuesday and it didnt ship until Monday ( 6 days) than it came Thursday. So I had the case and the board and was waiting on the h60 and 2600k . I would have done the backplate before putting the mb in and also put the CPU in . I wouldn't have wired the top fan if I knew what the h60 was like .