[ED Soved] Corsair Vengeance 1500 Help

Fragsman

Hello I just acquired the Corsair 1500 Vengeance Headset from recommendation of ComputerED!!!

They are great just one thing. When I press the Mute button lights turn RED but the sound is not being mutted..

I am testing it in the office computer since Im not at home im at USA currently so well. This is a Dell computer with Win7 Pro 32bit. I think it has onboard audio and Im connecting the USB to the front panel.

Thanks so much in advance.

If there is a problem I might go to Frys and check there what should I do

Edited by Fragsman

The "mute" you are using is for the microphone, not the sound... There is mute button for the sound that I have used other than just holding down the down volume.

I went back and checked this real quick. I can take the headset from 50% to zero in about 1.5 seconds with just holding down the down volume button. Works well as a sound mute.

Edited by ComputerEd

JJjajajajajajaajaj yeah I am!!!

GeForce 560ti 190 U$S!!!!! (after rebate in Frys) in Argentina that would cost maybe 300 dollar or more. That without to say 1U$S = 4,7$AR (official) but goverment does not allow to buy dollar so we have to pay for unofficial dollar which is 1U$S = 6,3$AR.... so the total price of the card in Argentina would be $1700+ maybe.

In general prices in USA are around 50% less. If you pay 500 dollar I pay 1000.

Well I also got the iPod, a cover for it and today im going shopping to an Outlet I want some shoes and clothes xD\ :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: