Constant Crashing

wake boy45

I have a computer with a Thermaltake level 10 gt, Asus Maximus IV motherboard, ATI 5870 sapphire, Crucial 256GB SSD, 1TB seagate 7200 RPM, 300GB Western Digital 7200 RPM, 6GB (3 2gig sticks) Balistix DDR3, Intel i7 2600k sandy, corsair 750w. The computer crashes like clock work every hour. First each program crashes one by one and then everything freezes up and sometimes there's a blue screen. The error message is KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR. Technical info: STOP: 0X00000077 (0xC000000E, 0xC000000E,0x00000000, 0x129E3000)

This has been happening since I tried to bleach free space on my disks with Norton's utilities. I did a system recovery, and start up repair.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have a computer with a Thermaltake level 10 gt, Asus Maximus IV motherboard, ATI 5870 sapphire, Crucial 256GB SSD, 1TB seagate 7200 RPM, 300GB Western Digital 7200 RPM, 6GB (3 2gig sticks) Balistix DDR3, Intel i7 2600k sandy, corsair 750w. The computer crashes like clock work every hour. First each program crashes one by one and then everything freezes up and sometimes there's a blue screen. The error message is KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR. Technical info: STOP: 0X00000077 (0xC000000E, 0xC000000E,0x00000000, 0x129E3000)

This has been happening since I tried to bleach free space on my disks with Norton's utilities. I did a system recovery, and start up repair.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

try this, ms error message but similar problems for me in the past have been due to corrupted software caused by my scrubbing to hard with file system cleaning tools similar to like you were describing,....you may have to reinstall your windows...

I just deleted a huge amount of Pgbleach files. I am going to see if that helps, they were like a gig each and there were about 30 of them on each disk except one.

eventually everything will be ok, but if all else fails, reinstall...good luck with that sir !

Thanks for the tips but now I am having another problem. I went to reinstall windows and now it gets stuck hanging on the boot screen when I load from the vista disk. It loads windows files then hangs on the start up screen and I can't get in to reinstall it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks for the tips but now I am having another problem. I went to reinstall windows and now it gets stuck hanging on the boot screen when I load from the vista disk. It loads windows files then hangs on the start up screen and I can't get in to reinstall it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

hmm vista (haven't been there in a while) but that's odd, if you haven't reformatted, maybe access the repair options and run chkdsk to make sure there are no bad sectors then reformat and start from scratch,...be sure your machine is at stock settings (not overclocked) ...iirc i had several fits and starts the first time i setup vista but it worked on the second or third try...maybe one of these vista pro's on OCC can add more insight into this issue...

kwik edit: are you loading up the seagate or the crucial ssd...i don't have any experience with ssd's so that could be another thing...more experience needed...

..maybe one of these vista pro's on OCC can add more insight into this issue...

I dumped all my knowledge for Vista when 7 came out. How ever.

Have you run any diagnostics on your HD or RAM? I would start there if it was me.

I dumped all my knowledge for Vista when 7 came out. How ever.

Have you run any diagnostics on your HD or RAM? I would start there if it was me.

My plagiarized link indicates that there could be a hardware issue and may be the cause to begin with...i think the 0x129E3000 just indicates an assertion failure and the error report itself refers to hard drive or ram problems... if you scroll down to "resolution" it offers some suggestions but Bb pretty much covered it already...

I think I figured it out. I ran checks on the ram and no problems were found and also the OS is on an SSD so likely it is not that, that is damaged (hopefully). I think files got corrupted after the crash during the bleach of free space. At this point I'm just going to find a good time to reinstall windows and do that. Thanks for your help guys.

Sometimes it's better to completely reinstall Windows from scratch rather than simply installing it on top of your old installation, to do this, press 'Choose temporary boot device' on startup, insert the DVD into the drive then select to boot from it, then follow the installation, using 'Format partition', but note using this method will result all data on the drive being lost