Reviewers Needed Oct 16th 2012

Bosco

It's hard enough to get review products to Europe...it's probably ten times worse for Australia. If you want to pay Dave the S&H, maybe he'd consider it, but doubt it, because that would still introduce a lot of lag time.

Yeah, i know, just sucks cause i have heaps of gear here, and heaps of time on my hands coming up

Shipping a GPU from america to here is around $40, for decent speed (5 working days)

Sadly the local tech forum doesnt have any review staff, only member submissions. It mostly links to other sites for its reveiws :(

But yeah, if you ever feel like expanding to here, let me know :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, can we have a requirement of 90 or above in English/Writing classes, with a high school and/or college transcript as proof?

kthxbai

I second this.

Edited by l33t p1mp

Dang it. What if I get hired, do one review, quit, write in my blog, get hired again to do another review, quit, etc.? :P

See below! :thumbsup:

Not happening :woot:

:cheers:

When I say the time commitment to the position is probably 10 times more than what you might think is putting it mildly. This is not a position to take on lightly and will pull much more time than you ever would imagine. Some people handle the pressure and the demands well, others not so well. Take a long hard look at what time you have available to put to the process and position before applying. Be realistic with yourself in regards to the time assessments and your abilities, not only now but in the future. It will eliminate a lot of heartache and pain on both sides of the fence. An example: Hey I have plenty of time, no job, I'm in school and have time to spare all day every day and on weekends, Then reality sets in when the time commitments are put to the test and the person realizes that they really do not have the time they said they had. I have seen many come and go because the demands were more than they realized.

That being said good luck to those that feel they have what it takes. :cheers: