Lighting question

Well I tried all of your suggestions (other than glue) and nothing seems to work believe it or not. I asked my chemistry teacher about it and we made some what was basically silly putty (or something that closely resembled silly putty) and heated it up. Then we applied it almost like an epoxy and what is really nice about it is that when it dries, you can peel it right off. It actually works pretty well believe it or not. :)

Glue doesn't stay on forever, your able to pull it off over time. Plus it's inside your case , no one ever going I see it.

Btw I guess my phone did some crazy auto spelling last post and I just noticed it now

I would see it because of the corsair 800D's second floor where I would have had to place more glue. I am really considering getting a 700D case pannel and just doing the acrylic correctly because who ever came up with the design of the side of the 800D was either an artist who wasn't a part of the engineering team for the case, or he was completely stupid (I say "he" because a girl wouldn't have overlooked the fact that the window shows the frekin PSU compartment with all the messy cables ;) ).

The side window has the same problem as the swtich 810 where it shows bits of the case that should have been hidden.

I know this is off topic, but can the manufactures of the world get their sh!t together and make a plain acrylic window with no fan mounts and now ugly parts showing? So far the only two cases that have gotten their acrylic CLOSE to being right is the phantom 410 and the level 10 gt case and even they have their own issues.

I don't think it is too much to ask for a nice plain rounded rectangular window that ONLY shows off the mobo and GPUs. Or is it?

• 1 month later...