- Core i3-540 (it is still a decent little CPU - comparison to 2500k)
- MSI H55M-E21 (the m-ATX mobo, bit old with the origal military class and non b3 rev)
- CoolerMaster 212+ CPU Cooler (it definitely goes alright)
- Kingston DDR3 1333 cas9 2x2GB
- Asus GTX 560 TOP (absolutely love this card the other one is in the 2500k rig atm)
- 120GB Patriot Pyro SE SSD (for the boot drive and main programs)
- 1TB WD Caviar Green HDD (for the music storage and game data)
- Very generic case (with only 3 80mm fan holes stock, it has been modded a little tho)
I aim to make a solid rig that starts up quick and can handle a decent bit of work. It is to be both visually pleasing and very practical. It shall be spending its life running Hyperspin possibly a touch jukebox in the future and Spotify. Wont perform any other tasks and it will be sitting in the bottom of my arcade machine. It will be visible through a high airflow mesh that fills the gaps of a mortal kombat dragon cutout on the front and another similar cutout on the back.
I will post progress of the arcade machine here too but it may take a while.
Pics of the mildly modded case will come soon and if i can find a before shot (which i forgot to take) I will post it also.