Father's day activities

dr_bowtie

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds right up your alley. Over 800 cars too, damn.

As for me, I'm grilling some stuffed burgers and garlic parmesan potatoes for dad. Burgers will have cheddar cheese and some bacon inside, should be good.

last time I went there was over 4,000 cars...

that place is pretty cool... they actually tore down parts of the original old town and rebuilt them inside the park... so you get some History in too

If my father shows his face around me one of us will go to jail the other the morgue we work together yes but he is in the field I am in the warehouse we talk on the phone for work only and I will not attend any family get together if i know he will be going

last time I went there was over 4,000 cars...

that place is pretty cool... they actually tore down parts of the original old town and rebuilt them inside the park... so you get some History in too

4,000? Woah....

sounds like a fun topic....

Wife and kids are taking me here

http://www.charltonpark.org/news_events/special_events.html

been wanting to go for the last 10+ years... now I am finally going........................

Nice, that looks awesome

We'll probably take the "wine train" ride where you tour north jersey's vineyards, unless he changed his mind lol

Got my dad a gift card to Lowes he's 1500 miles away so I won't be seeing him...but he can buy something fun.

We got Waco's dad a cool wine cork holder thing...it's awesome. But he also lives 7 hours away so its just me and Waco this weekend. Going to be outside a bunch if this darn rain goes away.