- - - - -

My rant.

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Black gold saw._*

Guest_Black gold saw._*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

Quit hating on the U.S. When . hits the fan, your sorry butt comes crawling to the U.S for help.

Cant deal with your own problems so you place requisitions for aid from us. Maybe this is why we do not get to sit one out. We're busy saving your ungrateful asses.

Oh and P.S, N. Korea.... That 830 million dollar missile you recently launched.. Those funds used for it could of fed about about 1/2 of your population for a year..

But you know... obtaining nuclear fusion is easier then giving your own citizens food and water, right? - Yet you still want food aid from the U.S despite 6 nation talk's sanctioned AGAINST your development and testing of your nations nuclear program, but i'll just let these little details slide...

If you were smart, N. Korea, you should of been patient to receive your next shipment of food aid, THEN launch your crappy missile (it only lasted 90 seconds by the way..)

Just F*cking strike down N. Korea and get their bull crap over with. They are like a small child holding their breath trying to get what they want.... Better idea.. Let's keep playing democracy with them and wait until they progress to the point where they CAN successfully deliver a warhead on U.S soil.

Democracy is great when it works, but difficult when everyone around you perceives you as a threat.. *Cough, N. Korea.

While Obama is selling out the nations rights more then Bush and writing them angry letters with furrowed brows, SOMEONE (It's always the u.s) should take ACTION!
Please.. For the love of god, someone get out the box of crayons and explain to Obama what the hell is going on.

All Kim Jong Il proved is how much of a push-over Obama is.....

/Rant.

Edited by Black gold saw., 19 April 2012 - 11:03 AM.

#2 Waco

Waco

Lab Rat 2

• Reviewer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16508 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

I don't mean to be an ass...but crappy attitudes like this are why people hate Americans and their attitudes. :)
Tolerance is a sign of weakness.

#3 Krieg1337

Krieg1337

Total Nerd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2858 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

US gets involved everywhere that no one wants them at. Just gonna leave that here.

Desktop :i7 3770K @ 4.5ghz TT Extreme 2.0 Asus Gene V with stock MSI Twin Frozr III HD 7950 @ stock
G.Skill DDR3 8gb G.Skill Phoenix 60gb SSD and Mushkin Enhanced Callisto Deluxe 240gb and Samsung Spinpoint F1 500GB and 2x Plextor 256gb M5Pro in Raid 0

Laptop: Late 2013 13" rMBP | 8gb DDR3 | 256gb SSD

#4 Prunes

Prunes

Geek

• News Editor
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

US gets involved everywhere that no one wants them at. Just gonna leave that here.

:withstupid:

Formerly known as Ecofriendly

My rig:

Mobo: Asus P8Z68 Pro Gen 3
CPU: Intel i5 2500k @ 4.3
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i with 2x Corsair SP 120 Quiet Edition
GPU: MSI GTX 670 Power Edition
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB
HDD: WD Cavier Black 1TB
PSU: Corsair AX860i
Case: Fractal Design R4 Black

#5 _TheAlexO

_TheAlexO

Formerly ShallowBay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2790 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

My Skyrim ENB Album

Processor: Intel Core i5 3570k @4.4ghz | Motherboard: MSI z77a-g43 | Video Card: EVGA GTX 680 @1.3ghz core | Memory: 16gb Patriot ddr3 2133mhz (from OCC) | Case: Corsair 600T Alpine Edition | Power Supply: Corsair 700 Gamer Series

| Speakers: Corsair sp2500 (from OCC) | Headset: Logitech G35 | Mouse: Logitech g500 | Keyboard: Corsair K60 Red Switches

#6 Munkypoo7

Munkypoo7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

I don't mean to be an butt...but crappy attitudes like this are why people hate Americans and their attitudes. :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...

Agreed wholeheartedly. Kinda odd that I almost always agree with you Waco. Creepier that we both have / had Cobalts, and an undying love for our 4870x2's.

Fine not creepy, it's awesome :happy:
Heatware ^^
OCN Trader Rating, Since my Heatware is outdated...

50 bucks for 3 more inches sounds good to me

Case: Corsair 550D | CPU: Intel i7 920 D0, 3913B166 | CPU Cooler: Noctua NHD14
Motherboard: EVGA X58 SLI3 E767 | HDD: Corsair Force 3 120GB + WD Green Caviar 1TB | Memory: Corsair Dominator 6x2GB 1600
GFX Card: EVGA 580 SC + AC Xtreme Plus 2 | PSU: Corsair HX750 | Monitor: Dell U2311H
Audio: Audioengine A2 w/ Creative Titanium HD | Operating System: Windows 7 Enterprise x64

#7 Il_napoletano

Il_napoletano

Certified Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Q. why are they in Naples, Italy????

A. cause I needed a friend with a FPO box :lol:
Cooler Master Haf 932
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4
Intel i7 3770k with a Noctua NH-D15S(Thanks OCC & Noctua)
16GB Corsair Vengence 1866mhz
PNY 670GTX 2GB @1920x1200
Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD
WD Raptor 10k rpm
Segate barracuda x2 500GB
64x Windows 8.1 Enterprise

Macbook Pro i5 
Samsung 830 120GB SSD 

#8 Stonerboy779

Stonerboy779

Puts on Q701s d-_-b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5277 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

Sorry my American friends but you come across as thinking way to highly of yourselves. Seemingly always needing to get involved in every other country's affairs. Even when you can't sort out your own problems.

med_gallery_78215_532_67141.png

Man these spammers are geniuses...put (NO SPAM) in the thread title to hide the spam.  It's brilliant.  Hopefully this doesn't catch on...what if rapists wear signs that say (NOT A RAPIST)?  They will be raping everybody! D:

Donate to OCC - You could have won an SSD or GPU

#9 Stonerboy779

Stonerboy779

Puts on Q701s d-_-b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5277 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

Agreed wholeheartedly. Kinda odd that I almost always agree with you Waco. Creepier that we both have / had Cobalts, and an undying love for our 4870x2's.

Ahhhhhhh definitely creepy ahahaha :lol:

med_gallery_78215_532_67141.png

Man these spammers are geniuses...put (NO SPAM) in the thread title to hide the spam.  It's brilliant.  Hopefully this doesn't catch on...what if rapists wear signs that say (NOT A RAPIST)?  They will be raping everybody! D:

Donate to OCC - You could have won an SSD or GPU

#10 Waco

Waco

Lab Rat 2

• Reviewer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16508 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

Speaking of which - do you want a waterblock for your 4870X2? :lol:
Tolerance is a sign of weakness.

#11 Deathmineral

Deathmineral

No soup for you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3812 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

Sorry my American friends but you come across as thinking way to highly of yourselves. Seemingly always needing to get involved in every other country's affairs. Even when you can't sort out your own problems.

You say that like we don't feel the same way. :lol:

Personally, I don't want us in other countries' business but I really don't have any control over it, and I don't think anyone else in the U.S. does either, I mean there are still millions of people that still believe they live in a democratic country, we're not a clever bunch, but like any group, there is the good and the bad.

Posted Image

#12 Il_napoletano

Il_napoletano

Certified Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

You say that like we don't feel the same way. :lol:

Personally, I don't want us in other countries' business but I really don't have any control over it, and I don't think anyone else in the U.S. does either, I mean there are still millions of people that still believe they live in a democratic country, we're not a clever bunch, but like any group, there is the good and the bad.

true...I have a few friends like that...then I have another friend(so called) and he thinks the US rocks and that every other country in the world sucks....

and I'm not saying the US is bad..I'm saying remember it's not the BEST!!

Edited by Il_napoletano, 19 April 2012 - 12:47 PM.

Cooler Master Haf 932
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4
Intel i7 3770k with a Noctua NH-D15S(Thanks OCC & Noctua)
16GB Corsair Vengence 1866mhz
PNY 670GTX 2GB @1920x1200
Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD
WD Raptor 10k rpm
Segate barracuda x2 500GB
64x Windows 8.1 Enterprise

Macbook Pro i5 
Samsung 830 120GB SSD