ASUS P9X79 Deluxe X79 Chipset Motherboard Tested

Nemo

I really love the look of their black and red boards, these ones look alright but I like the other colors better :)

I think these ones would look better if the PCI-E slots were black instead of white.

great review :)

Bosco said:

I really love the look of their black and red boards, these ones look alright but I like the other colors better

How about an Aqua Marine and Taupe color scheme?....waddya think? :whistling:

great review :)

Bosco said:

How about an Aqua Marine and Taupe color scheme?....waddya think? :whistling:

Someone ate something Blueish and puKed on an Asus Board. New color scheme... BRILLIANT

The color scheme has been in use for a while an is better than many of the boards out there. The P67, Z68 boards use this theme as well. Even if the blue is not for everyone its still a rocking board. In a case without a window does it really matter that it is blue?

The color scheme has been in use for a while an is better than many of the boards out there. The P67, Z68 boards use this theme as well. Even if the blue is not for everyone its still a rocking board. In a case without a window does it really matter that it is blue?

If you are paying ~$350 for a motherboard I would think you wouldn't buy a $50 case without a window.

Also, what is it with Asus and having the most disgusting looking Sli connectors? They honestly must have looked at that color and said: "This fits with absolutely nothing, make sure to make it that color!" :lol:

If you are paying ~$350 for a motherboard I would think you wouldn't buy a $50 case without a window.

Also, what is it with Asus and having the most disgusting looking Sli connectors? They honestly must have looked at that color and said: "This fits with absolutely nothing, make sure to make it that color!" :lol:

Just because it doesn't have a window, doesn't mean that the case is cheap. Some people just don't want a window on their case.

You would be surprised at the amount of $150 cases that come without a window! :cheers:

That awkward moment when you notice you talk about computer parts like women talk about dresses.......

That bad huh! :biggrin: