Crysis 3

DanTheGamer11

Noticed the new invidia beta drivers have sli profile for the beta. OMG paul is happy.

But the beta is over  :lol: 

Played a couple matches with maxed out settings. Got my fix  :evilgrin:

Throttling ruined my experience on PC :( So the 360 experience was better for me :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just finished playing crysis 3. Man!!!! . I really liked the game . It was some of the best eye candy in gamming I've seen. Was able to play

ultra high without any problems. Now I'm out of games to play.

Happy you enjoyed it!I'm not a big fan of the story, but I guess it canon at this stage. Hopefully you've played the STALKER series ;)

I have not but will take a look at it.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy you enjoyed it!I'm not a big fan of the story, but I guess it canon at this stage. Hopefully you've played the STALKER series ;)

Well I ordered and received the Stalker '' clear sky" . Tried playing it. Way to much reading for all the dialogue.I uninstalled it. :(

Well I ordered and received the Stalker '' clear sky" . Tried playing it. Way to much reading for all the dialogue.I uninstalled it. :(

Ouch, did you not look on youtube to see if it seemed interesting? :( You can skip it if you want, you don't like fallout(fps) either?