Overclocking My GTX 570

Hi there, I have a GTX 570 and i have overclocked it from 732 MHz (Core) and 1464 MHz (Shader) to 847 MHz (Core) and 1694 MHz (Shader). I was wondering if i can go any higher ? The max temp i seen my GPU go to was 76c FurMark

Thanks, Dario.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have tried to unlock the voltages and it doesn't seem to do so :dunno: ... I'll attach a screen shot of MSI Afterburner.

post-71281-0-03535500-1333932180_thumb.jpg

EDIT : Wrong Screenshot

Edited by dario_92

Hi there, instead of making a new thread and all that malarkey, i have just decided to post it in this thread.

Is there anywhere where i can buy the Twin Frozr heat-sink and fan for my 570 ? I do not want to go full water-cooling yet as i will be doing this when i build my new rig. Or is there any other cooler that i can buy that will be a benefit to me ?

Thanks, Dario.

If you do go for an Artic Accelero (AFAIK you cant buy Twin Frozr coolers) remember that the VRM cooling is usually way worse than the stock vapour chamber as its just cooled by a tiny heatsink that relies on hot air that has already cooled fins for the gpu and not by part of a vapour chamber anymore

If you do go for an Artic Accelero (AFAIK you cant buy Twin Frozr coolers) remember that the VRM cooling is usually way worse than the stock vapour chamber as its just cooled by a tiny heatsink that relies on hot air that has already cooled fins for the gpu and not by part of a vapour chamber anymore

when i had a arctic accelero on my 6970s temps were way down across the board, so im not sure where you got that info from