Trojan Outbreak on Mac

El_Capitan

checked all my macs...all clean :lol:...looks like they don't get viruses after all

You mean just like they don't crash? Oh wait, which computer in the house is the only one to have crashed in its 4 years of service, i do believe, no wait it cant be, Its the mac.(Not just once either, 3 times, each time so hard it required a complete reformat and re-instal):whistling:

I need to go see all my mac fanboy friends, rub their faces in it for once. :lol:

You mean just like they don't crash? Oh wait, which computer in the house is the only one to have crashed in its 4 years of service, i do believe, no wait it cant be, Its the mac.(Not just once either, 3 times, each time so hard it required a complete reformat and re-instal):whistling:

I need to go see all my mac fanboy friends, rub their faces in it for once. :lol:

I sorry to say this but...........user error....:D

I'm not one of them arrogant mac fans(apple soldier), but my dad buys and sells macs...and we have had probably over 25 macs come through..and not one of them has crashed...one was running a little slow, but a clean install sorted that out(previous owner downloaded all the internet toolbars :))..yet we've had PCs that you have to troubleshoot all the time...

I'm NOT saying Mac is better...but for stabability and ease of use..I think Mac wins..Yet I love PC, because you can personalise it..and troubleshooting is fun(sometimes) and the big thing that keeps me using a PC..is the reason I joined this forum OC'ing!!!

I sorry to say this but...........user error....:D

I'm not one of them arrogant mac fans(apple soldier), but my dad buys and sells macs...and we have had probably over 25 macs come through..and not one of them has crashed...one was running a little slow, but a clean install sorted that out(previous owner downloaded all the internet toolbars :))..yet we've had PCs that you have to troubleshoot all the time...

I'm NOT saying Mac is better...but for stabability and ease of use..I think Mac wins..Yet I love PC, because you can personalise it..and troubleshooting is fun(sometimes) and the big thing that keeps me using a PC..is the reason I joined this forum OC'ing!!!

Yea, but out of those 25 Macs, how many of them were overpriced using the same hardware that a PC 1/3 of the price had :lol:

Yea, but out of those 25 Macs, how many of them were overpriced using the same hardware that a PC 1/3 of the price had :lol:

"Oh but Mac hardware is so awesome and it never fails" Typical Mac user response. It is also funny that the other typical response was "but macs never get viruses and spyware" HAHAHA

If you are going to write a virus you are going to release it to a very large audience e.g. Pc

Becease pcs are use be more people. as for macs why waste your time writing a virus when the effects would barely be noticed world wide

If you are going to write a virus you are going to release it to a very large audience e.g. Pc

Becease pcs are use be more people. as for macs why waste your time writing a virus when the effects would barely be noticed world wide

+1 100% of Mac users are too dumb to even care if they got a trojan. "Trojan? Condoms?.. why are you talking about condoms and my Mac bro?" :lol: