Music suggestion for me?

Guest Black gold saw.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that The Arcane Dominion/Evocation/Whatever was a great album, but don't use Eluveitie's acoustic stuff to demonstrate their awesomeness metalwise :P.

Good point but I love that acoustic side at the moment it's pretty chill music

But it is a great demonstration of Anna's hotness :D.

Ahahah damn straight and I spose you could say of how good her voice is lol

I do believe i have found my new favorite thread my only regret is I will be saying goodbye internet (bar mobile browsing) for virtually the next week however I am going to the beach.

Guest Black gold saw.

I have tried and tried to search of the most INSANE bands ever. iv'e came across alot. So far the best are Turmion katilot and fear of domination.

anyone for something a little slower older and softer?

Sevendust and alice in chains anuone?

Nice songs BP and can't say I had heared Old mans child before.

Well I am off dinner time :)

Guest Black gold saw.

anyone for something a little slower older and softer?

Sevendust and alice in chains anuone?

Nice songs BP and can't say I had heared Old mans child before.

Well I am off dinner time :)

Heresy..

Heresy..

Redeemed? :P

Following details will piss off pita

On February 1, 2004, during a recorded for DVD concert in Kraków, Poland, the legendary Norwegian band, Gorgoroth displayed sheep heads on stakes, Satanic symbols, a bloodbath using 80 litres of sheep's blood and four naked crucified models on stage. A police investigation took place with allegations of religious offence (which is prosecutable under Polish law) and cruelty to animals. Though these charges were considered, the band was not charged as it was ruled that they were unaware of the fact that what they were doing was illegal, although the concert organiser was eventually fined 10000zł in 2007 as he neither informed the band that it was against the law nor intervened. The controversy led to the band being dropped from the Nuclear Blast Tour and the footage of the concert being confiscated by police. Black Mass Kraków 2004 was finally released completely uncensored in late 2008.

Guest Black gold saw.

Redeemed? :P

Following details will piss off pita

On February 1, 2004, during a recorded for DVD concert in Kraków, Poland, the legendary Norwegian band, Gorgoroth displayed sheep heads on stakes, Satanic symbols, a bloodbath using 80 litres of sheep's blood and four naked crucified models on stage. A police investigation took place with allegations of religious offence (which is prosecutable under Polish law) and cruelty to animals. Though these charges were considered, the band was not charged as it was ruled that they were unaware of the fact that what they were doing was illegal, although the concert organiser was eventually fined 10000zł in 2007 as he neither informed the band that it was against the law nor intervened. The controversy led to the band being dropped from the Nuclear Blast Tour and the footage of the concert being confiscated by police. Black Mass Kraków 2004 was finally released completely uncensored in late 2008.

seafood stuff.. Bring on the REAL demonic METAL!