I'm thinking about building a new pc, and after spending some days on research, this is how the build I have in mind looks like:
CPU: i5 2500k
Motherboard: ASRock Z68 extreme3 gen3
Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X (2x4Gb) 1600MHz, 9-9-9-24 1.5V
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB SATA3
PSU: Corsair TX650 V2 650w
Case: Thermaltake v4 Black Edition
GPU: MSI GeForce gtx 560 Ti - 448c Twin frozr III PE/OC 1GB DDR5
- I want to overclock the CPU up to 4.2 - 4.5GHz.
- I will be playing games at 1920x1080
1) Is that mobo good enough for what I'm planning to do? Or should I spend more money and get an ASUS, or a better ASRock one?
2) Will that PSU handle the OC'd CPU and GPU (I'm not planning to OC the GPU at the moment, but just in case)
3) The gtx 560 ti 448 seems to have really good reviews and performance, but only 1250mb VRAM, is it enough to run the latest games (battlefield 3, skyrim...) at the higher settings or should I aim for something with more VRAM?
4) Any other possible improvement?