A High-end X79 Equipped with SAS and 4Way SLI - ECS X79R-AX

@RJR: Sadly, ECS mainly works as OEM brand. :lol: I think you don't know that.

Well, I might have known that (look at the top left and first paragraph):

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/ecs_p55hak_motherboard/

Take a good look at the pictures on the second page, you can get a good idea of the quality of their boards by just looking at them. There guts are still OEM quality, not to say you can't get lucky but I wouldn't take a chance for this kind of money.

Winds' reviews usually last a day then they fade away, this one is still going....hmmmm

Edited by RJR

Well, I might have known that (look at the top left and first paragraph):

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/ecs_p55hak_motherboard/

Take a good look at the pictures on the second page, you can get a good idea of the quality of their boards by just looking at them. There guts are still OEM quality, not to say you can't get lucky but I wouldn't take a chance for this kind of money.

Winds' reviews usually last a day then they fade away, this one is still going....hmmmm

And that was nearly a year and a half ago when they had only just started transitioning and it got OCC Gold....

Guest ajmatson

Everyone has opinions as to their preferred quality/price point. While one may loathe ECS boards it all comes down to preference. Just like with cars. Wind has put a lot of effort into his review of the board and he may prefer ECS boards based on his experience/costs. It is one thing to express you opinion but Wind has done nothing here so where do you come off being offensive to him. As a reviewer I know how much effort it is putting into a review and IMHO some of the comments you have made are un-necessary and not on track with this topic. Be nice and if you cannot say things that are productive please keep them to yourself.

@Wind I commend you on your work and for one love reading your reviews. Keep them coming and I look forward to the next one. :cheers: