Cougar Evolution Chassis Review

bp9801

At 100 bucks I don't see how this made it to "Editor's Choice." For that kind of cash you'd be much better off with an NZXT Phantom. :whistling:

Where do you see Editors Choice?

My bad, I guess it's OCC Silver. :pfp:

Doesn't seem like a bad overall case, good for someone that want a sorta cheap full tower. I like the docking station on the case, wish my Phantom had it. Though I'd still recommend the NZXT Phantom over this case in most builds.

Doesn't seem like a bad overall case, good for someone that want a sorta cheap full tower. I like the docking station on the case, wish my Phantom had it. Though I'd still recommend the NZXT Phantom over this case in most builds.

It comes down to the difference between an $80 case and a $110 case. Something has to give...

And what about the cost?

In my opinion, 6 external 5.25” bays is little too much for anyone as filling up 6 of them is quite impossible, which also takes the space away from more important internal 2.5''/3.5” bays which are limited to only 4. Many users need at least 6 HDD bays and for them this case have no meaning without using 5.25'' to 2.5"/3.5" converter.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...