NVIDIA GTX 680 Reviewed

Bosco

Why I'm asking because it looks interesting, and this is also the very first time I'm seeing anything other than www. :lol:

Some places have a number after the www to point towards a different server cluster or some such. So there can be a www2, www3, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

eVGA GTX 680 w/ Backplate + Hi Flow Bracket - $500.00 Shipped

That is one hell of a deal, didn't even bother to asked if he opened it or not haha. EVGA global serial number based warranty FTW!

Edited by AZNguyen

• 1 year later...

i don't know if someone already said this or not, im guessing its a bug or someone just put the wrong numbers, the power consumption numbers of the HD 7970 Black edition are different from the ones achieved on its own review while simultaneously equal to a reference edition card. These numbers should be double-checked. I'm pretty sure it is a misinformation.

i don't know if someone already said this or not, im guessing its a bug or someone just put the wrong numbers, the power consumption numbers of the HD 7970 Black edition are different from the ones achieved on its own review while simultaneously equal to a reference edition card. These numbers should be double-checked. I'm pretty sure it is a misinformation.

biggest necrobump yet?

More likely it is a variance due to different components in the computers and different drivers. Just like how different processors of the same type overclock differently, different processors and other components will draw different amounts of power. The two reviews were written by different people, months apart so this variance will exist, leaving only the magnitude to be measured.

Maybe a link to the wrong Black Edition review since I did two separate black edition reviews.