Bulldozer

isq000

Oky iam back on track :)

Well the company send the CPU and the RAM Back so turns out the Mobo was the faulty one not the CPU

First test after bloody week of frustration/anger ect :D

image0039bc.jpg

Prepn case for load

image0040j.jpg

MemTest Pass 22 No error's ( tnx god :P ) :D

image0043k.jpg

BOOTn up

image0041p.jpg

Well there is nothing to be proud of since iam not on liquid cooling ect kind of stuff,and the case i choose doesn't supp the back wire management it looks messy but i did what i could :)

image0042t.jpg

P.S No idea if i should post bench's since iam not for OC atm so..

System iam running is

Mobo - M68MT-S2

Spec's Here --- > http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3967#sp

Ram Patriot

Type:DDR3

Capacity:4GB ( 1x 4gb )

Clock Speed:1333MHz

Compliance:PC3-10600

CAS Latency:9.0

Voltage:1.5V

Chipset:Patriot

No. of Chips:16

Pins:240

Side:Double

CPU FX 4100 Quad core 3.6 GHz

Specs Review Here --- > http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1766/3/

Cpu Cooler

Cooler Master Hyper 212

Keyboard

Logitech - G510

Mouse

Logitech - MX510

Edited by isq000

I wouldn't try to OC on that board. Its support for 95 watt CPUs is iffy at best and overclocking may very well blow it up in short order.

+1 on that, should be fine at stock but with only a 3+1 power phase the vrm's might not take an oc very well.

I wouldn't try to OC on that board. Its support for 95 watt CPUs is iffy at best and overclocking may very well blow it up in short order.

:) got it ... for now everything seem's to be working fine.Basically everything what i was hopping for a good gaming exp that's all

If i will decide to go for an any kind of OC at all ive got the list of parts i have to change ect by Dan The Gamer ( ty mate for nfo and your time)

P.S most important i could make it work with OC Club member help here ;)

Ruff! keeptyping.gif

If you do decide to change some pieces remind us! The x2 RAM slots are making me sad :(

Plus AMD are thinking about opening the 'special' sales to the UK :)

They had a promo where buy the CPU and get the Mobo or get a great one for $99 :)

How much did you pay for the bundle?

Guy managed to OC to 4Ghz :)

Edited by Dan The Gamer

If you do decide to change some pieces remind us! The x2 RAM slots are making me sad :(

Really??

Seeing

Chipset:NVIDIA

made me sick to my stomach

glad it's working for you OP, even if did have better power phases...nvidia chipsets gonna be shitsets lol

Ruff! keeptyping.gif

Plus AMD are thinking about opening the 'special' sales to the UK :)

They had a promo where buy the CPU and get the Mobo or get a great one for $99 :)

How much did you pay for the bundle?

Guy managed to OC to 4Ghz :)

No worries ;) the games iam playing i can run them with max stat's so i am happy with it.The bundle i bought was CPU/Mobo/RAM - spent on it 145 pound's its around 230.22 $ . I would say it's really cheap.Ive been writing this for a ... emmmhh long time iam not goin for the OC atm ... got no reason to do so.

Really??

Seeing

made me sick to my stomach

glad it's working for you OP, even if did have better power phases...nvidia chipsets gonna be shitsets lol

Regarding to this topic mate i don't think anyone cares about how sick stuff make's you .. this topic is not about it

Watch it my Desktop has that and it's alright!

Regarding to this topic mate i don't think anyone cares about how sick stuff make's you .. this topic is not about it

:mellow: no need to get mad, just I've had awful experience with nvidia chipsets and vowed to never again use one (and the majority of others have too, hence why they don't make them anymore)

I'm not trying to rain on your parade though, I'm glad it works for you and hope it doesn't give you any trouble!