Weapon Time

gebraset

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never have been a fan on how the seller can get screwed easily, along with a bad experience of someone trying to buy a listing I had on there one time, lol.

That's why I only deal with big sellers. Some people have accounts dedicated just to selling a certain type of thing, like knives, and they have like 50,000 positive reviews etc. They're basically stores, and those are the only people I deal with. I'm not willing to risk money trying to get a bargain lol. So yes, I understand completely where you're coming from.

In Florida, we don't even need a permit to buy or carry rifles. You just go buy it lol.

exactly, thats my point.

here, you have to join a gun club a few months before you can buy a rifle. shotguns can be bought if you own a farm/country land.

you have to have valid reason to buy a gun, such as country land or already being part of a gun club, home defence isnt a valid reason.

exactly, thats my point.

here, you have to join a gun club a few months before you can buy a rifle. shotguns can be bought if you own a farm/country land.

you have to have valid reason to buy a gun, such as country land or already being part of a gun club, home defence isnt a valid reason.

That's why I think gun laws are stupid. The people who don't have guns in the UK are the people who obey the law. Then, when a criminal breaks into your house with a handgun, he's armed, and you're not. Laws like that just don't work.

In the Florida statute, a part of it says:

Under Florida law, there is no "duty to retreat" if you are attacked in any place you have a lawful right to be. Instead, you may stand your ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if you reasonably believe it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm to yourself or others.

If someone busts into my house at night, I can kill him before he kills me.

Edited by l33t p1mp

That's why I think gun laws are stupid. The people who don't have guns in the UK are the people who obey the law. Then, when a criminal breaks into your house with a handgun, he's armed, and you're not. Laws like that just don't work.

In the Florida statute, a part of it says:

Under Florida law, there is no "duty to retreat" if you are attacked in any place you have a lawful right to be. Instead, you may stand your ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if you reasonably believe it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm to yourself or others.

If someone busts into my house at night, I can kill him before he kills me.

yep, here in perth, a man with a knife broke into a house where a young family was inside, the husband/father killed the intruder with a knife and then he was charged with murder by the theifs family.

the charge was downgraded to manslaughter then eventually dropped, but it still cost him thousands of dollars and more than two years of his life fighting the charge.

yep, here in perth, a man with a knife broke into a house where a young family was inside, the husband/father killed the intruder with a knife and then he was charged with murder by the theifs family.

the charge was downgraded to manslaughter then eventually dropped, but it still cost him thousands of dollars and more than two years of his life fighting the charge.

Here in the States a lot of States have "Castle Doctrines", which vary somewhat, but are designed to prevent the scenario you described. They essentially shift the burden of proof to the bad guy so that he has to prove that you acted improperly, not the other way around.

Here in the States a lot of States have "Castle Doctrines", which vary somewhat, but are designed to prevent the scenario you described. They essentially shift the burden of proof to the bad guy so that he has to prove that you acted improperly, not the other way around.

Yeah, and that's blowing up in our faces down in fl now..... don't get me wrong, i wholeheartedly believe in castle doctrine, but lots of people don't seem to understand what it actually says.

Yeah, and that's blowing up in our faces down in fl now..... don't get me wrong, i wholeheartedly believe in castle doctrine, but lots of people don't seem to understand what it actually says.

There's nothing wrong with the law, the problem is lying douche bags.