Need a new headset

dupp

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those 280's have a mic? And is the pc330 better? Mmh, I think buying steelseries h7 would be the safest choice..

Aah i dont knoow! Lols

Grab a clip on it is always cheaper for better quality sound if I was going pc series I would want the pc350 can be found for sub $150 on amazon.

That post is exactly why i still keep tabs on Head-fi. They suck at answering questions but more than make up for it in their reviews.

... and daaaaaaaaaamn that guy has owned a crap load of headphones. Definitely the person to ask for differences in headphones. Shame he didn't put his Music score for those headphones as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Grab a clip on it is always cheaper for better quality sound if I was going pc series I would want the pc350 can be found for sub $150 on amazon.

That is essential what I did I gave up on trying to find a pair with and decent integrated mic after nothing seemed available to match the denon's response, and good sound quality.

So I am using my denon hp1000's plus an amp and a usb stick mic with a wind filter, and while a little messier solution than I hoped for prehaps I won't breat this mic as easily as the last few as it is less likely to hit the floor.

Thx. for all info

everyone

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought the Roccat Kave 5.1, and they're amazing so far.

+1

Although mine are nearly 3 years old they are still great for games (& movies I suppose) but are average for music.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DeAd2RiGhTz

I would recommend getting the Razer Tiamat 7.1

This headset is AMAZING!

true 7.1 surround sound, great SOUND, crisp and clear, GREAT bass! and the microphone isnt too shabby either

GREAT BUY!

I would recommend getting the Razer Tiamat 7.1

This headset is AMAZING!

true 7.1 surround sound, great SOUND, crisp and clear, GREAT bass! and the microphone isnt too shabby either

GREAT BUY!

from what i have seen the fact that they have heaps of small, cheaper drivers in the headset made it so sound quality is poor, thats just from what i have read.

but apparently the positioning is good, as to be expected of 7.1 headphones

The op found his solution a couple months ago no need to bump up the thread

oops, someone has gone around and bumped a heap of old threads, didnt realise this one was solved ages ago