Free To a Good Home thread [UPDATED- Now has a wanted section]

Andrewr05

I gotta find all the stuff I have to give away. :lol:

I'll be cleaning up the spreadsheet as it goes along, as will Andrewr05 and Stonerboy. If something doesn't work right or you can't figure something out, just let one of us know. Like Stoner said, remember to read the rules on the first page, and any instructions if you can't figure something out.

Andrew, you should preserve those old Celerons. They'll be antique soon.
About 4-5 years ago I threw away about 15 different CPUs from the early 90s, I was tired of having them around and just knowing I would never do anything with them.

I wish I had kept them :lol: but ah well...

what about writing "item location" whether USA or Europe etc... for us that don't live in the states...;)

Well like most (99%>) of the marketplace it will probably get used by America and Canada only with other countries not bothering to even check.

Go ahead and post your stuff and I guess just put Italy in the info and see if anything happens from it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to gather parts for a dedicated Windows 98 SE machine for old games for some time, but I had set the project aside. Some of these freebies sound perfect. I'll add some stuff here too, I've got some parts lying around.

dr_bowtie - That socket A proc and mobo sounds pretty good. I had previous tried my Nvidia FX 5700 on a socket A Via board, but there was some incompatibility with the AGP slot not being the Universal AGP 3.0 or something along those lines.. it was a year ago. Are those Biostar boards new enough to nurture an FX card?

Edited by 90sgamer