AZZA Fusion 3000 Full-Tower Chassis Reviewed

Nemo

At $180, ita a very good case IMO. The best part which I like is the fact that all drive bays are easy swap bays which can also be called as hot swap bays. A total of 10 easy/hot swap bays! This fact makes it a very good NAS box too. :P

Just my thoughts here.

At $180, ita a very good case IMO. The best part which I like is the fact that all drive bays are easy swap bays which can also be called as hot swap bays. A total of 10 easy/hot swap bays! This fact makes it a very good NAS box too. :P

Just my thoughts here.

hey d6,

I liked it with an *. I really liked the clamshell easy swap cages :thumbsup: it just has the feel of attempting to have 'all the features, but none of them were very polished. If you live near a micro center and get a chance to get hands on with one of these cases, I would be interested what you think after you get to kick the tires.

Not a fan..... And I like louvers :lol:

It's the design that has me put off it has some great features bur as a complete package it wasn't executed properly and at $180 there are plenty more options I would choose over this.

Although I see modders taking advantage of this because those louvers are screaming for a temperature controlled servo.

Not a fan..... And I like louvers :lol:

It's the design that has me put off it has some great features bur as a complete package it wasn't executed properly and at $180 there are plenty more options I would choose over this.

Although I see modders taking advantage of this because those louvers are screaming for a temperature controlled servo.

well you about summed up my thoughts on the fusion. I wish they had chosen about half the features and really polished them.

The servo idea is cool. could be as simple as a b-metal device.

@ Boinker, Thanks again man.:thumbsup: I appreciate the feedback.

well you about summed up my thoughts on the fusion. I wish they had chosen about half the features and really polished them.

The servo idea is cool. could be as simple as a b-metal device.

@ Boinker, Thanks again man.:thumbsup: I appreciate the feedback.

If you remember the thermaltake level 10 maximum security mod posted on her a couple months back by SXRguyinMA. Well in the past he has done a mod where he made up louver cooling for an NZXT tempest and had it controlled by temps. Also had the door on another servo I believe, he always incorporates great motorized and electronic things in his build and seeing this case made me think of it.

I second Boinkers sentiments another great review but this time the subject was as you say not "really polished".

If you remember the thermaltake level 10 maximum security mod posted on her a couple months back by SXRguyinMA. Well in the past he has done a mod where he made up louver cooling for an NZXT tempest and had it controlled by temps. Also had the door on another servo I believe, he always incorporates great motorized and electronic things in his build and seeing this case made me think of it.

I second Boinkers sentiments another great review but this time the subject was as you say not "really polished".

Thanks Stoner :)

I think i saw that build. he had an actuator on every door...that just gave me an idea...time to head down to northern hydraulics :thumbsup:

Thanks Stoner :)

I think i saw that build. he had an actuator on every door...that just gave me an idea...time to head down to northern hydraulics :thumbsup:

You may need to modify the latches/magnets (whatever keeps it shut) and rely entirely on the pivoting mech to keep your doors closed.... Provided what your thinking is what I am thinking :happy:

You may need to modify the latches/magnets (whatever keeps it shut) and rely entirely on the pivoting mech to keep your doors closed.... Provided what your thinking is what I am thinking :happy:

...apparently i am :cheers:

I think it will merely be the removal of the '3 point plate' behind the frame.