• iMac / Mac mini / Other Desktop Mac
    • iPod (Any Type/Gen)
    • iPhone (Any Model)
    • iPad (Any Model)
    • Cinema Display (Any Size)
    • None
    • Apple TV
    • Apple Networking Items (Any)

This is a simple poll to see what type of Apple products our members own and any comments related to them. You can talk about what you like about your iDevice or Mac, what you don't like, what you would like changed, and just any other Apple products you are planning or want to buy later.

Please try and keep this as civil as possible, as I am not looking to stir up any debates but simply see who owns any Apple products.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have both a fully functioning Mac Classic with 2 external 20MB harddrives and a Mac Performa 460!

Suck on that!

Edit: Spelling...

Edited by medbor

iPod touch 4th gen they rape the market here and tbh it is a great product I just find it very unfortunate there is absolutely no market competition in Australia apple practically owns the place.

Rant

Also with kids entering yer 7 now being given iPads and older student year 10-12 often times getting MacBooks which are overpriced POS in my honest opinion. Not to get into the fact that giving any of these devices to students for daily work is the worst idea ever for several reasons. Come year 12 and final exams there is a 3 hour written english exam and how on earth are students after 6 years of using spell check and keyboards going to manage when it comes to writing a legible essay with pens and paper. Another reason is that it really wasn't that hard to get into my schools "secure" wifi and once one kid knows they all know and then no work gets done.

Sure teaching them how to use computers is great but if that is your aim have regular classes using both apple products and windows as well as possibly getting them in later years into Linux, don't hand them tablets and laptops (especially apple branded overpriced POS)

End Rant

I have 3 ipods, all of which are 32gb. My first one is a 3rd gen. I got it "wet' (by wet, I mean "damp") and the digitizer quit working. I put a new digitizer on it but it still doesn't work. I need the little board it connects to, but I've been lazy. I now use it as a hard drive for my car, as I can still control it with my dash unit. I bought a 4g and it fell off of a folding chair (1 1/2ft at the most) and the screen shattered. I let the battery die on it and it never came back on after that. My current 4g still works only because I have a nice massive case on it since they are such delicate pieces of hardware.