website hosting help

htaed

ok im not 100% sure where this post should go. im looking for some help with finding web hosting. i and a few friends are starting a podcast. and we are currently building a website. it seems nearly impossible to find good web hosting with byte-range support so i can have my podcasts streamed from my site and have unlimited storage and bandwidth so i don't half to worry about upgrading. im hoping to find an all in one deal hosting where i can store all my podcasts as well on the site. i was looking at bluehosting.com then i learned they're unlimited is not unlimited they will shut you down no refund if you go over so many files or so many user on your site at one etc.. im also looking into hostmonster.com i mean am i looking into this wrong? im looking for something around the area of $80 a year hopefully as all the funding is out of pocket at the moment. any help would be greatly appreciated. we have our first podcast recorded just needs editing and website to be done this weekend so id really like to get it all up and going soon.

$80/year for unlimited storage and bandwidth??? I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Soundcloud Premium Solo is 79 EUR ($104 USD) a year, and gives you 12 hours and unlimited bandwidth for the audio hosting.

Then you could get some cheap or free standard hosting and embed the Soundcloud audio.

• 10 months later...