CES 2012 Coverage

Nemo

OCC has a team of highly trained professionals covering CES 2012 this week. Seriously, we have an even dozen of our staff in Las Vegas and you can check out our coverage beginning with Day 1 here - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/ces2012/

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys suck for getting to listen to the Sennheiser HD 800! :lol:

What sucks is that I wasn't able to steal it!

On the Diamond page, 3rd photo, who forgot to remove the lens cap? :P:lol:

whistling.gif My guess is the Internet cut off at that point of the uploading...if you see any more, let me know.

There is not WiFi in the hotel rooms...just a single wired connection, and sadly none of us brought a router. And even though it's wired, yes, for some reason the Internet decides to cut out for a few seconds. Have happened at least twice that I noticed.

Anywho, we got a ton more stuff up now....some companies you may be familiar with, some you may not. We still have a lot more stuff, so stay tuned! I'll try to keep you guys informed whenever we get new stuff up, but it doesn't hurt to check on your own every now and then ;)

What sucks is that I wasn't able to steal it!

whistling.gif My guess is the Internet cut off at that point of the uploading...if you see any more, let me know.

There is not WiFi in the hotel rooms...just a single wired connection, and sadly none of us brought a router. And even though it's wired, yes, for some reason the Internet decides to cut out for a few seconds. Have happened at least twice that I noticed.

Anywho, we got a ton more stuff up now....some companies you may be familiar with, some you may not. We still have a lot more stuff, so stay tuned! I'll try to keep you guys informed whenever we get new stuff up, but it doesn't hurt to check on your own every now and then ;)

If you did manage to steal the HD 800s, I would figure out some way to steal them from you. :P

I've noticed that some of the hotels in Vegas have just the single wired connection in a room. I mean, it is fine if you're by yourself or in a small group with one laptop, but not with a dozen people and a dozen laptops. :mfp: As for the Internet cutting out, not that surprised since I'm sure the hotel is packed and the T1 line or whatever the hotel has is probably struggling with the demand.