SOPA : Goodbye Internet?

NikoDG

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think SOPA will pass?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think SOPA will destroy the internet?

• Yes
    • No

I was thinking uninformative and non-committal, but BS works too.

+1 :mellow:

I have been on the phone all day arranging interviews with our local people. I am hoping to get one of them on the show this week.

Good, i will make sure to listen this week.

I have been on the phone all day arranging interviews with our local people. I am hoping to get one of them on the show this week.

Please keep us posted on scheduled air time. I'd love to hear this interview as well.

And +1 to everyone's observation about the BS canned response from our Rep. in Congress.

Okay out of 4 people contacted, two reps and both Senators I have only gotten a response from one. I have spoken with his chief of staff and will be speaking with the Congressman Friday. Now straight out they have asked for this to be off the record right now. The Congressman does not feel he can give an accurate interview because he has not seen the bill as of yet. They are waiting for the committee to submit a final draft before diving in. However the person I spoke we told me the Congressman wishes to speak with me so i can give him my specific concerns and thus give him an idea of what he should look for in the bill. <div><br></div><div>I was told that I will get the Congressman for an on air interview once the bill comes to the floor and he has something specific he can address.</div><div><br></div><div>Guess we will see what Friday brings...</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>