First off thank you guys all for a great year again for OCC. Thank you to all of the companies that supported OCC this year and a big thank you to all of the companies listed below that came through for this great contest. I would also like to give a shout out to all the websites that have supported us this year by posting our news or talking about us on the Radio thank you very much for your support as well
Let's get started here is the list of Prizes:
Intel I7 965 Extreme (Supplied By Bosco)
Asus P6 X58-E WS (Supplied By Asus)
Corsair Dominator GT 12GB 2000Mhz with Cooling Fan. (Supplied By Corsair)
GTX 570 (Supplied By Nvidia and Zotac)
3TB Seagate Harddrive (Supplied By Seagate)
LG DVDRW (Supplied By Bosco)
Corsair 600T Black (Supplied By Corsair)
Corsair H100 Cooler (Supplied By Corsair)
Corsair TX750 Watt PSU (Supplied By Corsair)
Vengeance 1500 Headset (Supplied By Corsair)
Here is the break down for the other prizes:
2 X Performance Pro 128 SSD's
2 X 1050HX PSU's
4 X Vengeance 1500 Headsets
5 X 8GB Vengeance Memory Kits (CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9R)
Level 10 GT Case
Challenger Pro Keyboard
Black Gaming Mouse
Shock One Headset
5850 Xtreme Video Card
Pure A75 Motherboard
240GB Chronos Deluxe SSD
120GB SSD Bundle
16GB Ripjaws 9-10-9-28 1.5V
120GB Pyro SSD
16GB X79 Viper Xtreme Division 4 Kit
1250 Watt PSU
KUHLER H20 620 Cooler
Elite 370 With 400W PSU
1 x Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler + LGA2011 Mounting Kit
5 X NF-F12 PWM
5 x Noctua NF-S12B FLX 120mm fan
5 x Noctua NT-H1 thermal compound
1x Coolink LapChilla laptop cooler
5 x Coolink SWiF2 120P 120mm PWM fan
5 x Coolink Chillaramic thermal compound
GTX 550Ti Video Card
Tempest 410 Case
HAVIK 140 Cooler
Bench table Hard v2.5 graphite black
Toledo 301 Case
Dracula VGA heatsink 9 with 4 UF120 Fans
Assassin CPU Cooler
4 X 30cm LED Strips Red and Green
3 X Yapster Blaster Headset with XjacKer Amplifier
CS1792 USB/HDMI KVMP Switch
3 X SLI Mod VGA Coolers
6 X Graphic Protectors (Prevents Surging)
4 X PH-TC14PE CPU Coolers (One of each color)
4 X PH-F140TS Fan's (One of each color)
Onda HX headset compatible with PC & Xbox/PS3
Groundlevel XT Mouse Pad
Radon 5K â€“ Gaming Mouse 5600 DPI
So there you have it for this years prizes so far, we will prob have another company or two join in during the event that usually happens. I will post an update if that happens.
Ok so what do you have to do in order the Christmas contest, well its going to be pretty simple. I am not going to make you like our YouTube Channel, Facebook or Twitter accounts that just sounds so desperate Who the heck has time for the crap during the holidays and some of you don't even have accounts, so I try and be easy on you guys
What I do want is for you to answer a simple question for some companies that have been asking.
Here is exactly what you have to do: Email with the following:
1. Please put "Contest" in the subject line.
3. List your System Specs:
4. List your mailing address with your phone number very important. (Companies sometimes cannot ship without it)
5. Lastly tell me what your next upgrade is and why. This is being used as a survey so I can give some feedback to the companies coming into CES.
1. If any of the above is missing your entry will be deleted.
2. One Email only, any sign of cheating you are gone from the contest. You guys are always really good but I still have to state it.
3. (IMPORTANT) In order to win the Grand Prize you must have a min of 20 posts and be a member of the OCC forums for longer then 30 days. (Must meet both Requirements Spamming for posts will get you kicked out of the contest)
4. Contest will end on Dec 24th 9:00am Pacific Time, any entries after that will be deleted. Winners will be announced sometime that day. Its Christmas EVE so please be patient.
5. Contest is open to everyone (Including Staff) and to any Country.
I think that covers everything, good luck guys and I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday.
Feel free to post any questions or comments