OCC Checks Out the Dr. Power II PSU Tester from Thermaltake

Nemo

Tired of not knowing if your power supply is any good? If you can't find a paper clip to test your PSU, you might want to check out our latest review of the Thermaltake Dr. Power II PSU Tester - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/tt_psu_tester/

I have only one real compliant and I have seen this on a few PSU testers. If you are going to put an SATA power connection on the tester then put it as a true SATA power connection not that flat bar. Add the little tab to make sure people know how it is to be plugged on. Overall I love my Dr. Power II but that single silly ommition just bugs me.

I have only one real compliant and I have seen this on a few PSU testers. If you are going to put an SATA power connection on the tester then put it as a true SATA power connection not that flat bar. Add the little tab to make sure people know how it is to be plugged on. Overall I love my Dr. Power II but that single silly ommition just bugs me.

Panda pointed it out in the review, you say the same, and I would have to agree. I mean really, how much would it have cost to add a tiny piece like that? Just seems lazy to me. But, I still really like this gadget. Great review Panda :cheers:

Removing one pin from a connector would simulate a broken wire, and the pin could then be reinserted to the connector. Just be careful with the loose wire hanging out. I suggest taping the exposed pin to prevent a short or spark. Great review, nice video touch.