Forum Wars 2012 Announced

Nyt

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: this I have got to see.

Where you getting the money? Do you work the mines?

no, i do part time work as a computer technician for a large company, besides my standard job, so that goes towards my rig

and trust me, when this rig is done (build starting in a week) it will blow everything else out of the water (in regards to its case)

Edited by Muchoman1

no, i do part time work as a computer technician for a large company, besides my standard job, so that goes towards my rig

and trust me, when this rig is done (build starting in a week) it will blow everything else out of the water (in regards to its case)

I will be looking for the worklog :biggrin: what case do you currently have in mind?

My next build will hopefully start in December, the case modding side. With ivy and a water-cooled 7990 or dual 7970s I'll decide when benches come. It will end up quad 7990s or tri 7970s dependent on a few things.

Either way I will have my hands full with serious modding for quite a while before I consider anything actually going in. Then I'll have to revaluate my money situation with the start of uni and purchase of a new car :-/

So sadly won't be ready for Forum Wars... But you never know.

I will be looking for the worklog :biggrin: what case do you currently have in mind?

My next build will hopefully start in December, the case modding side. With ivy and a water-cooled 7990 or dual 7970s I'll decide when benches come. It will end up quad 7990s or tri 7970s dependent on a few things.

Either way I will have my hands full with serious modding for quite a while before I consider anything actually going in. Then I'll have to revaluate my money situation with the start of uni and purchase of a new car :-/

So sadly won't be ready for Forum Wars... But you never know.

its not a case thats being manufactured, its a full custom one.

Think of it as the Ultimate Ultra Super Awesome Overclocked Computer Desk, except living up to its name a little more

i will finalise the schematics next thursday/friday, and construction will begin that weekend. with it being finished in about 2-3 weeks

then i will get all the lc stuff

• 1 month later...