Zowie Celeritas Competive Gaming Keyboard Review

bp9801

Panda, in comparison to fast typing on the Lycosa, how much louder is the Celeritas? (specifically, if you hit they space bar or backspace quickly, it's fairly loud)

Also... Comfort is not, in my opinion, a very high mark on the Lycosa. :yucky:

I never heard of Zowie before.

Really? They're pretty well known for PC peripherals.

Edited by iskout

Panda, in comparison to fast typing on the Lycosa, how much louder is the Celeritas? (specifically, if you hit they space bar or backspace quickly, it's fairly loud)

Also... Comfort is not, in my opinion, a very high mark on the Lycosa. :yucky:

The Celeritas is a noisey keyboard, but what would you expect from a mechanical keyboard?

Like I mentioned the space bar is kinda different from the other keys. It has a softer mushier feel to it and I guess from that it makes a different sound... More muffled in comparison but by no means quiet. The backspace acts like the other keys. Bang on any of them quickly and you have a nice chatter.

The lycosa IMO is a lot quieter. I also really like its low profile and rubber coated keys. However I've come to a liking for this mechanical despite its abusive space bar.

That's okay... no one likes my reviews...

It always takes some time. People could also read it and not sign up for the forum either or simply not comment in the thread for it. Just because some people haven't heard of a company doesn't mean everyone doesn't check out the reviews.