Corsair Giveaway

Bosco

I have to say, my favorite Corsair product is definitely its Obsidian 650D. It's honestly one of the best cases I've ever had! I can't say a lot about Corsair's other products from personal experience, but I KNOW that the SP5100 is superb and sound superb.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my Corsair HX1000 PSU. It's quiet, efficient, and never given me a lick of trouble. Best PSU I've had by far. As soon as I'm able to afford PC stuff again, Corsair is definitely one of the top of my list.

The only Corsair products I have ever owned and own at the moment are what Corsair is known for - memory. I have a pair of 4GB 1600mhz Vengeance stick in my PC. Corsair has always made great RAM that is not only fast, but looks cool too. The current line-up still offers those things, but with an added bonus - value! RAM is cheap now! I love seeing the teeth-like heat spreaders sticking off of my motherboard, and it's great for cooling too.

do not have any, cause they are too expensive here in the philippines, cant afford one, but super like to have one! so i can upgrde my rig! thanks!

finally a contest open internationally! :thx::woo:

Alright here we go:

Prizes

2 X 90GB GT SSD

H100

SP2500 Speakers

So in total there will be 4 winners.

What do you have to do to enter, post in this thread your favorite Corsair Product past or present. Tell us why its your favorite, doesn't have to be super long but I don't want a one word answer either. A few sentences will be just fine don't need no novel.

Rules

One Entry only

Contest is open World Wide.

Contest is open to everyone except for Myself and ccokeman.

Contest test starts now and ends on Sept 26th in the evening. Once the contest is over 4 Random entries will be choosen.

Good Luck guys

Good Luck to all!

I have the Corsair H60. I really wanted it in my gaming rig but it ended up in my HTPC which is inside a Mac case. None of my air coolers would fit in it. Temps? Great! Noise? Wife approved!

Wife approved is huge!

I know I am not able to participate in the contest but here are mine

I have to say i have some love for the TX750. I tried to kill it with Quad SLI and CrossFire using 2 GTX 295's and 4870x2's and Tri SLI 285 and it just kept on rolling. Its since been sent out to pasture in a more mundane i5 750 rig that at the most taxing is surfing the web.

Behind that is the AX1200 now that easily puts up with TRI SLI 580's and then the HS1 headset

Got to get a set of Dominator GT modules to play with one of these days as well as a set of SP2500 speakers

My favorite Corsiar product is my 850TX power supply, needed a replacement for mg OCZ unit that crapped out and I had heard nothing but good things about their psu's. That sucker has been trucking along nonstop for the past 2 years.