1) Green lines on screen during POST and Windows
2) Fixed graphical errors from POST, still in Windows
3) Windows now BSOD with any version of Nvidia Drivers installed (0x116 error code :: Display driver failed and failed to recover from)
4) Uninstalled Nvidia Drivers and boot into Windows (Green lines turned into dark pink, only show inside of Windows Welcome Screen and Windows, not during POST)
5) Any attempts to boot Windows with Nvidia Drivers causes BSOD
1) Re-seated GPU/RAM/Power Cables
2) Tried older version of Nvidia Drivers
3) Memory Test came out clean
4) Different video cables and ports
I'll have to test out a different video card and power cables tomorrow. I'll try to remount the waterblock on the GPU, maybe VRAM is overheating.
I was looking online and some people said underclocking the memory on GPU fixed it (currently/previously on stock settings).
Edited by Krazyxazn, 01 September 2011 - 10:18 PM.