Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T Review

Corsair's Graphite Series 600T now comes in white as the Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T. For the OCC review of the special edition, look here: http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/corsair_graphite_600t_white/. Want to compare it to the original 600T? Here's the link for that: http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/corsair_g_series_600t/.

Nice review!

I own one of these in white and its a really nice case. One thing that did stand out to me was the excellent cable management. I was able to hide everything behind the mobo tray and the back panel still went on with ease!

I just ordered this case because I caught a sale. Stuff is still being delivered so I haven't worked with it yet so I have some questions for those who have worked with this case, if you guys don't mind. :)

1. I am 99.9% sure on this but to confirm - 120mm back fan is NO LED, yes?
  2. Speaking of fans - is this case loud/quiet/average compared to other cases?
  3. Not a question but I would have loved to seen what temps you would have gotten with the Mesh insert ...especially since it doesn't appear to made for testing back and forth. No use ruining my mesh insert if it only saves 2-3°. Granted I know there are a lot of variables such as using up to 4 120mm fans, but even just a 1 fan setup would have been nice to see for those of us who aren't doing Tri/Quad-SLI and just want to know if losing the Window is worth a few extra degrees. I know your review stated you only review cases based on their factory configuration and I can totally respect that but as someone who just invested more money into a case than he was planning on spending it sure would have been nice to see in a review of the product. :P
  4. Speaking of the Mesh Insert, I am guessing the only fan expansion slots are on the mesh panel?

Great review by the way! I noticed in the Newegg video the upper HDD cage can be moved to the bottom of the case just behind the bottom HDD cage. I am guessing you probably would only want to do this with SSDs but definitely a nice option to get more from the front 200mm fan.

I am thinking of replacing the back fan with this 120mm white LED fan (name says blue but its just the fins). Or maybe even pick Blue/Green to mix with the white LEDs in the 200s.

I agree that testing with the mesh panel would have been nice, but as you said, it'd introduce too many variables. That is why cases are tested as-delivered. There was no fan supplied by Corsair for the side panel, so Comp would have had to use his own fan. It may have been good to see if cooling would improve with the mesh panel as one would expect, but beyond that, you couldn't really take anything away from the actual numbers.