Coolest hobby?!

Imagine

I personally have been racing Radio controlled cars sense 2000.

Im not sure were I seed at this point in time but for the most part I have been one of the top three drivers the state has know at one current point or another.

Drifting... Not my flavor. 1/8th scale offroad Buggy foo.

Wow! This is actually more interesting than I originally thought. I follow drifting almost religiously but only found out about RC Drifting a few days back. Now I'm actually thinking of taking it up as a hobby! :D

To bad that video was taken from another youtuber.

yeah, that was from a national event some time ago. I can't remember what one I posted but those guys tend to make me look slow. lol.

Yeah I've seen these before love em!

My dad is way into RC Airplanes but they seem too expensive and break too often for me.

I have an old nice Tamiya Fighter Buggy in my basement I should break out, I would never buy a gas car though if I ever got serious with RC cars.

Also why don't game developers make any RC car racers anymore, I loved ReVolt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUQM6Eir7PI

Yeah I've seen these before love em!

My dad is way into RC Airplanes but they seem too expensive and break too often for me.

I have an old nice Tamiya Fighter Buggy in my basement I should break out, I would never buy a gas car though if I ever got serious with RC cars.

Also why don't game developers make any RC car racers anymore, I loved ReVolt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUQM6Eir7PI

Forza. ;)

Road Racing. Why drive an RC car when you can drive a real car? :P

Because my Kyosho MP9 international and everything that went with it costed in just over 2 grand, the support Equipment was roughly 500 or less and that was enough to compete with anyone and the only limitation was the driver. I'm pretty sure they spend more money on that at The infamous lemons race. (yes lemons, look it up) And How much do you think a rear race car that is used on a pro level cost. Take r/c racing's big brothers for example, Supercross Racing and Baja. And plus you rarely see someone get injured racing an RC car. Some moron Was corner marshaling and ran to get a car while traffic was coming, Busted up shin bone and trama to the head from getting hit by one.