Sapphire HD6670 Ultimate, HD6750 & HD6770 Review

bp9801

OCC takes a look at not one, not two, but three video cards from Sapphire today. See how they all perform as we review the Sapphire HD6670 Ultimate, HD6750 & HD6770 - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/sapphire_hd6670_ultimate_hd6750_hd6770/

6770 page: The GPU comes clocked in at 850 MHz at stock speeds and was put together using a 40m, manufacturing process.

40m manufacturing process? That GPU has got to be as big as the entire continental U.S. :lol:

which one could you recommend for my low power mini-itx machine justin? it's built with a 250 watt psu inside(uses about 50 watts), standard hd and dvd burner ....i've been considering the 6670. Do you think the leftover juice (approx 180 - 200 watts) will support it ?

which one could you recommend for my low power mini-itx machine justin? it's built with a 250 watt psu inside(uses about 50 watts), standard hd and dvd burner ....i've been considering the 6670. Do you think the leftover juice (approx 180 - 200 watts) will support it ?

The 6670 doesn't need any external power so the most it can use is 75 watts.

The 6670 doesn't need any external power so the most it can use is 75 watts.
that's what i need to hear waco ...thanx bro !

6770 page: The GPU comes clocked in at 850 MHz at stock speeds and was put together using a 40m, manufacturing process.

40m manufacturing process? That GPU has got to be as big as the entire continental U.S. :lol:

We were just seeing if you were awake :evilgrin:

Wheres Crysis >:(

New tests for the cards means some games got left on the way side, be it a new test process for everything or something tailored for cards not as powerful as the $200+ ones. Plus, more of the titles being tested include DX11 support, of which Crysis lacks.