• Opera
    • Other

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I use them all.

Chrome stays on youtube and Grooveshark, opera is for primary web testing and code research, firefox for yahoo, gmail and occ along with general interwebz trolling and web design and error analysis(web developer addon FTW!!), IE9 for school stuff. That way i can save tab groups in different browsers and not worry about shutting off something i did not mean to. They each also have their own bookmark sets.

Then i also use IE6 IE7 for testing and Safari, Netscape and i did have an audio browser but it didn't work properly.

So i voted for all options. :biggrin:

EDIT: I still cant spell.

Edited by SpeedCrazy

I use Firefox and some IE8 for ftp stuff....

IE9 installs but will NOT work...it opens and closes so fast it looks like a flash of light...its not working with my current install....rolled it back several times and tried to re-install it same thing happens so I am staying with IE8 for a while

Firefox (6 normally but 4 when it fails) for everything I can. Chrome for GMail and what Firefox can't do (and I don 't want to close 6 to open 4) and IE for Live stuff.

Do you mean 3.6?

multi choice should work now, if anyone wanted another choice that didnt get one please post and ill add it to the poll

Multichoice also didn't work for me. Can you add vote for IE9.