When will McRib come back?

jk336699

Hi,

just saw How I met your mother and Marshalls smoking again because McRib is over

This makes me think of McRib...

When is McRib coming back?

Why does McDonald only put out McRib for a short period of time? They should put it on their regular menu so it attract more customers!!!

ya, but the point of taking it away and bringing it back is that you can only get it for a short amount of time. it gets more people to come in and get one while they can, and super sized fries and all the other crap they can sell you on while you are there. Its all about marketing, and creating a drive or need for the customer to come in to the store, then they can hook you with other things.

If it sells so well why isn't it a perm item?

Anywho...come on guys...i've seen dog food that looked and smelled better. I can't believe people eat that. This isn't just the preggo side of me talking. All of me says....ewwwww.

• Like 1

Hi,

just saw How I met your mother and Marshalls smoking again because McRib is over

Why does McDonald only put out McRib for a short period of time? They should put it on their regular menu so it attract more customers!!!

LOL it takes them a whole year to save all the left overs for the filler meat....glad you like it ;)

Hi,

Because they can only handle so many lawsuits due to McRib related deaths.

If it sells so well why isn't it a perm item?

Anywho...come on guys...i've seen dog food that looked and smelled better. I can't believe people eat that. This isn't just the preggo side of me talking. All of me says....ewwwww.

Just because you feed your dogs better than your husband isn't reason to brag..... LOL