I've Been Promoted... To D**k Status

Rokkaholik

I go to many local venues and take pics of friends bands on the weekends. Many times, I end up becoming friends with the locals at each venue which is a nice bonus. I met a chick a few months ago at one of the bars and although she seemed shy at first, she opened up after a few drinks and some dancing. (She was dancing... I only take pics)

We didn't talk much at first other than a little short exchange of hey's and hello's, etc... About 2 weeks ago, she really opened up and had a full conversation with me about many things. She seemed pretty sweet for the most part until she got to the part where she mentioned that she has 4 kids and no job. I tried not to dig into that subject at all and she kept going on about it without any input from me, and she seemed almost happy that she didn't have to work and could live off the child support and assistance from the state.

She actually started to brag about it when she got to the part where she gets more than enough and can go out every weekend and do what she wants.

(My opinion: She's a very able bodied person that has no intentions of going to school or getting a job anytime soon because she's happy just staying home with her kids and living off other people.)

I finally interrupted her after she had mentioned looking for a newer car and some other stuff and told her that I thought it was pretty inconsiderate to have the brains and ability to provide for herself and her kids, but choose NOT to because "Plan B" was much easier.

She was pretty offended and went into the schpeel about "you don't know me"... "you can't judge me"... The typical response of a lazy person who dosn't want to be called out on their bull crap. She basically called me a dick for "judging" her...

Sorry, but I have ZERO respect for people who rape the system for all it's worth because they're too damn lazy to go out and EARN their living.

Am I a dick now? :rolleyes:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She was pretty offended and went into the schpeel about "you don't know me"... "you can't judge me"... The typical response of a lazy person who dosn't want to be called out on their bull crap. She basically called me a dick for "judging" her...

Sorry, but I have ZERO respect for people who rape the system for all it's worth because they're too damn lazy to go out and EARN their living.

no, i despise people that use that "you don't know me" line, when they're backing up some irresponsible/self destructive behaviour, it's disgusting and stupid, especially when you've clearly learned enough from her to judge that what she's doing is ill will

but thats my personal perspective on it

I agree 1000% dude...

its people like this that make the system bad...they dont care because they reap the benefits of said system...to them its call the "collect a check" system...and they do it very well and others try every day.

its not right that mother try to live off Child Support...its just that Child Support NOT Mommy Support or Family Support.... its not really surprising most of them have drug and alcohol habbits... I mean come on what esle are they supposed to o when they get "free" money and have all the time int he world on their side...

whats funnier is no one considers it Child Neglect because they sponge all the money in drugs and alcohol and are out on the weekends while their kids are pawned off for their night of fun...

But hey this is where you get even...had you not said anything you could have made it better...slept with the chick and when done and pulling up your pants just tell her you and her aint so different...she uses people for money and you used her for s3x....same but different then leave....I have done that a few times in my day...

point simple they get what they want and I got what I wanted...1 time deal and it really hits them where it counts....guess that makes me a bigger d**k than you right???

Agreed. :thumbsup:

people like her are dragging this country down

me and my wife have 3 kids and i take care of my mother

we both have two jobs and work 60+ hours a week and we are in school

so we can give our kids a better life and not be a drain on the state

people like her make me sick

everything that comes easy is not worth while

I know and know of quite a few people like this.

It is truly despicable and it amazes me how these people comes up with so many lame excuses.

I have no problems with people who legitimately need help, in fact I encourage using what you've helped pay for (taxes) but if you abuse it then YOU'RE the A-hole.

In my opinion the entire system (any federal assistance) needs to be revamped.

People need to learn about how to manage money, if you are on assistance then in my opinion you do not have the right to use all that money up on expensive brands and other non-essentials.

If you are truly desperate for money then you need a reason to bust your ass and work hard to get yourself a job or better your situation in some way.

You need not be doing this sitting in your new Rent-a-Center furnished living room with your new Nikes watching your new big screen TV.

The government needs to find a way to give each needy person a stable credit system (that is electronic and untradeable) that allows them to only shop at government sanctioned stores and guarantees that they're using their money properly. Everyone even people in need should have some luxuries though, however we need to understand that luxuries are by definition NOT and essential item. Each person would get a certain percentage of their 'assistance' money that WOULD be allowed to be used at any store that takes a credit card. Restricting a certain amount of a persons assisted income sounds kind of harsh but if you're in that situation you should be doing your best to get out of it.

I knew people who had 3-4 kids and the parents were always in brand new clothing, shoes, had new cars etc. but the kids never got to reap the benefits.

I could see if the parents were working AT ALL and they denied their kids new stuff every couple of months... but to be sitting on your lazy ass paying for high end items with money you don't even deserve while letting your kids never get any new toys or clothes or anything at all is effing ridiculous.

\rant

But hey this is where you get even...had you not said anything you could have made it better...slept with the chick and when done and pulling up your pants just tell her you and her aint so different...she uses people for money and you used her for s3x....same but different then leave....I have done that a few times in my day...

point simple they get what they want and I got what I wanted...1 time deal and it really hits them where it counts....guess that makes me a bigger d**k than you right???

Not sure my wife would go along with this scenerio... And besides, I wouldn't want to be with a baby machine anyway. Too big of a chance to take. Accidents cause people.

lol...yea I hear you I am married too...I was meaning more before I was married and playing the field...

but of coarse the girls wouldnt care...shes putting herself out there hoping you'd sleep with her and have an "accident" then she can get your check too..;) see how it works?

Nope. You were honest and said what you felt, an admirable characteristic I hope you express all the time. She's the one that chose to not appreciate that at some point in her life and was then lashing out at you with her comments because your person challenges her actions and decisions.

Also, how do you not have the right to judge? Perhaps you (or all people) don't have the right to act out our judgements, but you are earning your keep in this society, which is a benefit to society, while she "rapes the system," which is an insult to the rest of us and a detriment to society. Your actions are those expected of people in a society to perpetuate it while hers are the actions needed to collapse the society into egocentric and narcissistic persons or small groups.

The worst part is that her children may take on the same characteristics as her and become just as lazy.