Edit Photo Metadata

Hey guys,

I am looking for an app, preferably free, to batch process my pics and add my name to the photographer and copyright fields of my images metadata. Does anyone know of an app that will do this?

Thanks,

Speed

Use photoshop and create an process in the automator, to add a name to each one. It is simple.

:pfp: Do you know what metadata is? You cant do it by running the photoshop automator. That edits images. Photoshop scripts can save different sizes and such but neither changes or adds to metadata.

Query: I made the profile i wanted. But how do i apply it? Cant find how. :doh:

EDIT: Managed to apply it, but not all the fields show up. Usage rights and my info doesn't show. I only really care because i am sending a friend a bunch of pics of their family i took but idont want them to disappear into the ether and reappear someone else s.

Edited by SpeedCrazy

• 8 months later...
Guest evilneil

Photoshop will do this for you and you, and it can apply effects and presets so all your images, even resize them for you. I use it for all the weddings and events I shoot, best way to go!

• 2 months later...

Hope i'm not coming in to late, but there are some fantastic deals on Lightroom 3 going on now. I swear by this program as It is the start of my workflow on the computer and is used for about 90% of my post processing. I think it was worth every penny. even more so if you get this and later decide to upgrade to Lightroom 4 at another discount.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/720741-REG/Adobe_65081003_Photoshop_Lightroom_3_Software.html