Minecraft System Requirements

Black64

I dont even think this will be able to handle it. lol

Case: HAF 932 Bought! $130 Good deal if you ask me

Mobo: ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 Fatal1ty

CPU: i5 2500K

PSU: SILVERSTONE ST1200 1200W

GPU: XFX Double D Black Edition HD 7950

RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)

SSD: Patriot Pyro PP60GS25SSDR 2.5" 60GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive. For my Cache

SSD: Corsair Force Series 3 CSSD-F120. For my OS and Games

HDD: is an old one from my last comp. Need to wait out those prices

Water Cooler: XSPC Rasa 750 RX360 Universal CPU / Triple Radiator Water Cooling Kit w/ RX360 Radiator and Free Kill Coil!

TIM: Tuniq TX-2 Cooling Thermal Compound

Monitor: ASUS VE278Q Black 27" Full HD HDMI LED Backlight LCD Monitor w/Speakers

Hi,

I know many people love this game, I never tried so I don't know about playability (it might be great) but I saw videos and is a real crap like "old school" or something. That thing should work on a Pentium 3 with 700Mhz and 32mb card or even less... That looks like Hexen.

Hi,

I know many people love this game, I never tried so I don't know about playability (it might be great) but I saw videos and is a real crap like "old school" or something. That thing should work on a Pentium 3 with 700Mhz and 32mb card or even less... That looks like Hexen.

You would think so but even if you can run it you would have to lower the settings or it might crash. Plus it would run really slowly. My last computer would run games like TF2 at the highest settings but Minecraft would run like crap if I put it at the high end graphics and it would sometimes crash.

The Geforce 210 in BluePanda's secondary rig runs Minecraft with everything cranked with ZERO issues. The big thing you need is CPU power, and even an Athlon II at ~3 GHz is enough for that.