Recommended Case - Mid Tower: NZXT Gamma
, $40-$45($40 on newegg).Pro's
- CHEAP! In a good way, best case for less than $50 IMO. Ive used it in 5 different builds, never been disappointed.
- Roomy for a mid tower, fits most video cards, and most CPU coolers. Extremely large cards such as a 6990 i doubt would fit, as a 6950/6970 barely fits in it.
- Lots of room for optional fans!
- Foam in front acts as a dust filter.
- Rotated HDD cage with easy no-tool install, works fantastically well.Con's
- A little Flimsy, but knowing its thin aluminum and only $39.99, Its no surprise, overall good quality but it wont last forever, or take any serious punishment.
- Only 1 rear exhaust fan stock. While there is places for a ton of optional fans, it only comes with one fan so the need of extra fans in higher performance computers slightly increases total cost.
>< Case: Corsair 350D >< PSU: Corsair AX AX760 >< MoBo: ASUS Maximums VII Gene ><
>< CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.8GHz >< CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 >< TIM: Artic Silver MTX ><
>< RAM: Gskill Trident 16GB(2x8gb) 2400MHz @ 10-12-12-2T ><
>< SSD1: Samsung 840 pro 512GB SSD >< SSD2: Crucial Sata3 480GB SSD ><
>< GPU: EVGA nVidia GTX 980 @ 1500mhz/7600mhz >< Monitor: Samsung U28D590 4k monitor of awesomeness ><
My gold plated butt-plug business is being sued by Apple. Apparently they have a patent for overpriced crap for a holes.